2014 NBA Draft Thread

Tyler Ennis' agent is the former director of CIA Bounce.

Interpret that how you want to.

everyone knew this would be the case from the jump: :lol:

i said it mouths ago.

Osh you got any info regarding Ennis going pro? Gotta assume he is

the founders of his aau program are his dad, and Mike George (now an NBA agent: first client: Anthony Bennett)

They are going to know exactly what his draft stock is, and IMO that means his gone.

He made the right decision.

Last edited:
Randle :pimp:

He might not be a great defender but he's going to get buckets and rebound at a high level in the league. I like the fact that he's as strong as a lot of NBA 4's already and has about 2-3 years of growth left.

Agree with this.

Jabari better declare. My Sixers didn't lose 63 games for his *** to get more credit hours.

Dario saric looks to be entering the draft but could still pullout depending on what they hear from teams. He wants to be a high pick. He's only 20 looks intriguing on YouTube

Paul George Was the goods at Fresno. Yall have no idea how much $ he made me n Allen

Havent had $ like that since Memphis in the early 2000s

Blake Griffin at Oklahoma
Marcus Thornton at LSU

I was rolling in money with those guys

This is it. The basketball gods are shining down on the Bucks this year. Even though they tried to put together another bunch of average players together to lock up that 8/9 spot in the East the injuries have been consistent all year. Hell, maybe at this point they're already embracing tanking the season because of this draft class. Currently on an 11 game losing streak :smokin

I can see it now, we draft Wiggins/Parker. Giannis pans out and becomes as good as they say he will be. Moving forward we'll have a starting 5 of Knight, Wiggins/Parker, Giannis, Henson, and Sanders. It'll be the tallest, longest, and most athletic starting 5 in the NBA.

Fans are even pushing to put this up as a billboard in the city of Milwaukee

View media item 674185

Its all coming together....

Its all coming together.

Team sold, along with 200+ million gifted by previous and new owners towards a new stadium essentially gives the Bucks a lock at a top 2 pick.

Last edited:
Gordon a SF or PF in the NBA?

He can defend 3s. Not offensively a 3 yet, or maybe never will be (likely never will be).

He's a 4, and should be a good one for a long time. Hope he gets to play in an uptempo system.

Last edited:
@Osh Kosh Bosh

how do you feel about Ennis to the Kings at around the 7-9 range?

He would be EXACTLY what the kings need, true point guard, a guy who can distribute the possessions and get the kings in the right spots on the court to be successful.

Don't know what you would do with Isiah Thomas becuase they can't play together.

Last edited:
We ain't taking ******* Embiid after we just drafted Noel. Fire the guy who made that mock.

Back
Top Bottom