2014 NBA Draft Thread

The more tape I watch the more underrated I think Doug Mcdermott has been.

If Doug or Jusuf Nurkic were to fall to the Raptors... :nerd:

Doug ain't falling man, scouts already know his footwork/post moves/rebounding and shooting now factor in some was actually showing off athleticism at the combine? I'd be surprised if he's not top 10.

i hope you know that only about 8-10 players out of the whole draft become a valuable asset to their team in 3 years, the way you're hyping this draft up is just setting yourself up for dissapointment

Just because I like a lot of players doesn't mean I think they're all going to pan out, appreciate your concern, ill call you when I need a shoulder to cry on.

PLZ PISTONS, MOVE INTO THE TOP 3... PLEASE

praying-hands1.jpg

I actually would be cool with getting dougie with the pelicans pick. He would add instant scoring. But i want emblid if that happens. No point in parker/dougie or wiggins/dougie.

I thought of that..he would be a great 2 but most scouts says hes a sf for sure

He doesn't have ideal shooting for a 2 but he'll be taller/longer and more athletic than pretty much anybody at the 2 guard. He'll have no problems defensively that's for sure.

I thought of that..he would be a great 2 but most scouts says hes a sf for sure

He doesn't have ideal shooting for a 2 but he'll be taller/longer and more athletic than pretty much anybody at the 2 guard. He'll have no problems defensively that's for sure.

Thats my only gripe with him being 2 from the jump is his scoring. But if he falls into the right situation he'll be fine. I like him most in philly or boston tbh.

Wiggins is being listed as a 2 on a lot of publications. During they combine they had him listed as the top overall SG.

This is impossible, but can you imagine Woj breaking the lottery order on Twitter before its officially announced? 
eek.gif

Silver would make a call to Prokh and Woj is buried in a Russian backyard by the end of the week.

Lakers getting that #1 pick

Yea right.

We gonna get number 7 or 8 smh :x

I do not understand why the percentage for the worst team in the league is so great. Lottery odds between teams should be closer than that.

You are basically rewarding teams for being god awful and encouraging tanking

Last edited:
We know this is rigged if the Lakers and/or Celtics end up in the top 3 :nerd:

Not really Lakers have 20% chance of getting into the top 3 Celtics have 35% about as good a chance as each had of being the number 6 pick. The conspiracy theorists will be out in full force of it happens though.

Back
Top Bottom