2014 NBA Draft Thread

Pretty much I think if "X team doesn't go where their odds are initially slotted", then they've moved up into the top 3. That's what the lottery is even about just the top 3 picks. Everyone else is slotted in order after that.

really?

:frown:

ghost of David Stern please give the pistons a top 3 pick. please?

team got a new owner and we didnt get blessed with anything before. come oN!!!!

the nba gotta do milwaukee a solid, right?

Hell no.

Nobody needs to do a damn thing for that NBA wasteland. They should just let the Bucks ride off into the sunset with Donald Sterling if anything. :lol:

If anyone but us gets the come up, I hope it's the Magic.

And I hope the Celtics get the 32nd pick, even tho that's not possible, I just want it to happen.

Cavs are getting #1 for the 3rd times in 4 years.

INB4 worthless NT'er responds with "they'll draft Aaron Craft then" or "cLeveLand"

get new material

Last edited:
Hopefully they show LA some kinda love.. Because nothing can make up for that ****ery they pulled with the Chris Paul trade..

It's incredible that media access and broadcast for the Draft Combine is as high as it's ever been...when it MEANS almost next to nothing for the prospects/agents. Top 3 picks didn't even show up and they had the most biggest media attendance in the combine's history.

the nba gotta do milwaukee a solid, right?

Hell no.

Nobody needs to do a damn thing for that NBA wasteland. They should just let the Bucks ride off into the sunset with Donald Sterling if anything. :lol:

If anyone but us gets the come up, I hope it's the Magic.

And I hope the Celtics get the 32nd pick, even tho that's not possible, I just want it to happen.
Watch some random team nobody talking about like Denver get the top pick...i too wouldnt mind if the Celtics somehow had to forfeit their pick :lol:

Back in 2003 it was still a camp where they actually played basketball against each other.

The top prospects didn't compete but they all did testing

Also...how the hell did Laquinton Ross get up to 240 and 16% body fat. Dude used to be Team Toothpick 

Yea they used to call it the Pre Draft camp, no idea why or when they changed the name to the Combine :lol:

Yea, bruh I'm FEELING him.

I would feel more Secure wit Parker/Smart.. Those the two players i think could step in and play right Away.. Think the spotlight a little too bright for Wiggins.. Just my eye test tho.. Whoever they pick,hope it Works out.. Hate to see my guys struggle like that.. Made this year Hard to watch..

Bleh. Weak draft this year. 

tumblr_m7q9g7l1Vr1rxjivfo1_400.gif

I always wondered why the NBA never released the raw video ahead of time...

apologies if this had been posted already

The more tape I watch the more underrated I think Doug Mcdermott has been.

If Doug or Jusuf Nurkic were to fall to the Raptors... :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom