2014 NBA Draft Thread

Just saw the lottery results. Do not even know what to think. Congrats, Cavs fans, I guess. Or is it not even a big deal anymore since it happens every year?

And sorry Kings fans. Was hoping for better for you guys.

And they get to jump right in with the great team environment of Kyrie and Dion Waiters...

...No coach

...Dan Gilbert

mean.gif
kyrie won't pass them the ball, he rather shoot 25 times a game

they gotta listen to "how to be a pro" talk by anthony fatboy bennett

who knows what bust coach gilbert will sign

joels face in that pic sums it up lol

Ridiculous that Cleveland won again. Bottomline, that's absurd. It would be ridiculous if any team won that often, it's got nothing to do with Cleveland hate, either.

Disappointed that Orlando didn't get a top 3 pick. I would have LOVED to see Wiggins or Embiid play here. It'll be funny if they end up with Smart, who they were likely going to take last year if he declared. I'm high on Exum so I would love to see he and Vic paired together.

Detroit losing their pick sucked too.

AT - link the house you're selling for the 100k profit. I'm curious about where in Cleveland this is and want to see comps.

Last edited:
Ridiculous that Cleveland won again. Bottomline, that's absurd. It would be ridiculous if any team won that often, it's got nothing to do with Cleveland hate, either.

exactly. 3 number 1 picks in 4 years ain't right. no matter who it is

I'm with Simmons, we need new rules, this is BS. How do you fail upward? Since when do teams get Mulligans on #1 picks? 
mean.gif
. 3 number one overall picks in 11 years. Come on son.

Let me just be honest here. The Cavs won the lottery, when they actually really tried to make the playoffs. Other teams would make obvious attempts at tanking in hopes of winning the #1 pick. That's not good business.

That team that really tried winning through out the season, won the lottery. That's the way it's supposed to be.

I'm not here to rustle jimmies. I just came in here to celebrate, but instead had to duck shots from all different angles. It's cool.

Y'all have fun.
Congrats on the pick man, I'm more salty that its the Cavs having "success" in the lotto for 4 straight years, not because its Cleveland 
laugh.gif

And sorry Kings fans. Was hoping for better for you guys.
man, peep my post earlier in response to @FinallyFamous
laugh.gif
 I was prepared for this
Come on animal thug you always gotta get emotional and take things too serious.

I live in a **** city. Its not a sin to admit the city you live in sucks
where do you live again? Vacaville?

Back
Top Bottom