2014 NBA Draft Thread

i wonder how this thread would've turned out if the Lakers won the lottery.
Even as a Kings fan, i would have been less disgusted to see the Lakers get the #1 pick, than the Cavs getting it AGAIN
The Lakers slipping a pick with us, is the only thing that made me no so angry about our pick 
laugh.gif

I dont think Embiid fits our playing style, he could stunt him & Nerlens growth as players too since theyre similar. Also hes injury prone and Philly teams have HORRIBLE luck with injury prone players lol. Id rather have Wiggins or Jabari instead of him

Get actual NBA talent before you wed yourself to a playing style. :lol:

Out of all the markets for the NBA to rig the draft to send the #1 pick to y'all think they intentionally sent it to Cleveland?! :lol:

Pretty much the same, just a different narrative and some Laker fans proclaiming they would get Love for Nick Young/Chris Kaman/Xavier Henry and win a championship next year.
laugh.gif
  Yeah, they're probably doing that now anyway.

Out of all the markets for the NBA to rig the draft to send the #1 pick to y'all think they intentionally sent it to Cleveland?! :lol:

It's not just that...I think the league has been doing all that it could to help Cleveland recover after Lebron destroyed the city 4 years ago. That's the main reason why I think Kyrie was treated (for the most part) w/ kid gloves. The draft sham that's been going on is just another reason.

Embiid or Wiggins for me. Embiid's back scares the hell out of me though and Wiggins is special defensively. He actually prides himself on that end. Clearly take one of them for #1

Back
Top Bottom