2014 NBA Draft Thread

Dude that made the Gerald Green comparison....that's gotta be Black Migo
CertifiedFlyBoi just said Kyrie is elite, will raise the levels of all those around him, and the Cavs will finish top 5.

that is the most Black Migoish statement I've ever heard.

Not sure if you actually watch the games or just highlights .
shaq was the last center to avg 25 & 10, embiid is not doing that, wipe your mouth

Since when did the NBA have a All Star center since prime shaq???

Embiid is real.

The hype isn't there for nothing.

He can do it all.

Obviously he isn't doing it from the jump.

Blake avg 24 and 9

Demarcus avg 23 And 11.

So it's not possible for Embiid to polish his game and avg 25 and 10???

Ya OK.

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
The Cavs are willing to trade Anthony Bennett straight up for Mallory Edens.

Maya Moore has more trade value than Anthony Bennett right now. Bet you couldn't get a team trade a bag of Funyuns for his fat @ss

It only makes sense that Cleveland suddenly becomes Team Canada. Both places suck and deserve each other :lol:

We all crack jokes about Anthony Bennett....but they were in a lose/lose position period with that pick in that draft. 

Oh yeah, Kareem Abdul Jabbar was the 7th player that won a ring for the team that drafted him.

Cavs finishing top 5 isnt a stretch though. They we're like 10 games away from #5 in the east, which isnt much after this #1 pick and AB improving.

We all crack jokes about Anthony Bennett....but they were in a lose/lose position period with that pick in that draft. 
Yeah but I don't think Bennett is done.  The thing is they took a project player and put no effort into developing him.  The guy still has potential, and yet they traded for Spencer Hawes and played him ahead of Bennett when they weren't making the playoffs.

THAT is why I don't want to see another young guy go to Cleveland.

Cavs finishing top 5 isnt a stretch though. They we're like 10 games away from #5 in the east, which isnt much after this #1 pick and AB improving.
If they think they can make the playoffs they'll resign Loul Deng and play him and Hawes over Wiggins and Bennett down the stretch.

repped.

Thank you man.

and I still love you guys :lol: :pimp:

hate all you want... theres no point man.

besides at least were not a big market team.

none of you have ANY reason to hate cleveland. none.

You take that as a diss but I'm all for taking Wiggins #1 :lol: I'm just saying the hype is gone he isn't a franchise changer but he's my #1

I'm just laughing at the fact that you think a 19 year old who's already good in half court won't develop a full half court game.

& that would definitely make him a franchise player.

Didn't see it as a diss, just shortsighted.

Last edited:
Dog..  Dog:

Kyrie.  Looking like he could be the next Marbury (No, that is not a good thing)

Any of the top 3 in the draft

Waiters.  Bad

Bennet.  They won't play him to let him get better

Deng.  Leaving

Tristan Thompson.  Bad

Varajao.  Old role player

Yeah but I don't think Bennett is done.  The thing is they took a project player and put no effort into developing him.  The guy still has potential, and yet they traded for Spencer Hawes and played him ahead of Bennett when they weren't making the playoffs.

THAT is why I don't want to see another young guy go to Cleveland.
I don't think he's done either. They put him in a tough position. He was never going to live up that pick.

There's just nobody else they could have taken and come out on the other end looking like they made the right pick. It's easy for everyone on here to still speak highly of Noel...because he hasn't played yet. There wasn't ANY other player in contention for that pick that would have lived up to the billing. There's a reason they couldn't even trade the pick for anything decent.

So it's not possible for Embiid to polish his game and avg 25 and 10???

Ya OK.

Definitely not in year one.

Obviously.

I won't be surprised if he is a 18 10 guy

Ehh

maybe 9TH or 8th and 7th

Dog..

Kyrie.

Any of the top 3 in the draft

Waiters.

Bennet.

Deng.

Tristan Thompson.

Varajao.

They couldn't even get a playoff spot in the weak east.

That team is trash.

Deng is 100% gone.

Who cares, though.

No Cavs fans even want him back.

Let someone else overpay his waste up talent.

Bulls knew what they were doing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom