2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs won't beat both Dallas and OKC again.

Cakewalk?

Even if Dallas and OKC eliminate each other first, Spurs are still not caking either of them.

Thunder and Dallas=both better teams than they were

how is dallas better? dirk isn't getting younger, chandler and parsons aren't going to make the mavs title favorites. felton starting in the west is gonna be hilarious, him having to guard top PG's nightly is gonna sure go well.

You're saying the Mavs are a worse team now; than last year?

Spurs won't beat both Dallas and OKC again.

Cakewalk?

Even if Dallas and OKC eliminate each other first, Spurs are still not caking either of them.

Thunder and Dallas=both better teams than they were

how is dallas better? dirk isn't getting younger, chandler and parsons aren't going to make the mavs title favorites. felton starting in the west is gonna be hilarious, him having to guard top PG's nightly is gonna sure go well.

The addition of chandler does cancel out the scrubbiness of felton. But if felton loses weight it's gonna be interesting

Love Willing to Exercise Option if Traded to Warriors

According to a source with knowledge of the situation, the Golden State Warriors are increasing their efforts to land Minnesota Timberwolves All-Star forward Kevin Love.

Love has recently been linked to trade talks with the Cleveland Cavaliers. LeBron James has even reached out and voiced his desire to play with him according to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports. The Cavaliers are willing to let go of the No. 1 overall pick in the 2014 NBA Draft Andrew Wiggins, but the Warriors are now willing to let go of Klay Thompson as well.

The Warriors have been trying to acquire Love without letting go of Thompson, but have come off of that stance because Love is willing to exercise his option for the 2015-16 season and put off becoming a free agent next summer according to a source.

David Lee and Harrison Barnes are expected to be a part of the deal as well. No trade is imminent, but the Warriors are willing to do whatever it takes to land Love now – even if that means letting go of a franchise favorite in Thompson.

Read more at http://www.basketballinsiders.com/l...on-if-traded-to-warriors/#DrEoM08YqBmrVu2Q.99

Last edited:
IMO the Thunder haven't got better. They lost Thabo (an addition by subtraction) and D. Fisher. However, they only added Sebastian Telfair and Anthony Morrow, and drafted Mitch McGary, Josh Huestis, and  Semaj Christon. TBH none of those players will even see the court, outside Morrow occasionally and McGary pending injury. 

about the same to me. getting chandler back is gonna help but hopefully he doesn't get injured during the season. parsons is an upgrade over marion. getting felton though was the price the mavs had to take to get chandler back, that bum is gonna do nothing to help. the mavs overachieved last year against the spurs, vince carter isn't gonna bail them out this year.

I've had the pleasure of watching Felton in a Knicks uniform not once, but twice. He says he's in the "best shape of his life" every off season and during the season he's straight ***. I don't know what Phil said to Cuban to make him take Felton :lol:

Dallas being an 8 seed means nothing. Any team in the West
could have ran over any team in the East beside Miami.

Raymond Felton gets more hate than any player that only makes 3.7 million a year in the history of the NBA.

If you are counting on any player that makes 3.7 million a year that isn't a rookie your team sucks.

Would rather see Love get traded to the Warriors. Cavs might not be as good right now, but I feel they will compete while Bron is still relevant and also beyond that with their young team.

laugh.gif
 true.

But i've also seen the opposite.  Dudes team was named "Miami King James" and he was using the heat logo, with Cavs jerseys 
The Miami king James?
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's no joke man. look at my last 6 played games, nothing but Bron followers 
mean.gif

too bad it only shows the last 6 or it would be worse lol

So when he won DPOY the very next year he was on a downward spiral?

Eh he played about the same.

I understand that's your boy and I understand he got you a chip.

But Chandler over the last 2 seasons have been :x

Ask Knicks fans.

I typed this more than I can count but Tyson Chandler coldn't get minutes over Nazr Mohammad on the Charlotte Bobcats the year before he first came to Dallas.

A good organization and a good coach does wonders in comparison to that clown show in New York.

Last edited:
IMO the Thunder haven't got better. They lost Thabo (an addition by subtraction) and D. Fisher. However, they only added Sebastian Telfair and Anthony Morrow, and drafted Mitch McGary, Josh Huestis, and Semaj Christon. TBH none of those players will even see the court, outside Morrow occasionally and McGary pending injury. 

I think most of the Thunder should be ascending including their superstars

Who are their descending players now?

Collision and Perkins

That's 2 guys out of 15

For some reason i found myself looking at the Pelicans current lineup annd i seen this, why is this dudes head so small? Looks likea Monstar from space jam

201582.png

JR Smith on First Take yesterday said Tyson's mother was dealing with some problems throughout last season so i'll cut him some slack for his poor play.

I'll never forgive him for letting Hibbert cook him in the 2013 Playoffs. No doubt in my mind we beat the Pacers if Tyson played anything resembling defense. :smh:

Sebastian Telfair likely won't be on the roster long.

Josh Huestis will be spending most of his in Tulsa with the 66ers, as will Semaj.

Mitch McGary could probably see minutes depending on the health of Nick Collison and the curiosity of Doug Collins.

Julius Wrek

Last edited:
Since Cleveland pretty much has a lame duck Coach... ya'll think LeBron and the Cavs go after coach Calipari again in the next off season? He could end up being the Cav's "Pat Riley" with his skill to recruit talent?

Last edited:
Thunder got better if all they did was nothing BUT dump Thabo.

I'm done on the Dallas convo. If they have a "worse" team, meh-next topic for real. I'll leave that there be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom