2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
983744_903218276360442_6045587149844119265_n.jpg

Wiggins will become the real deal by having to defend LeBron everyday in practice. Why is everyone turning on him all of a sudden? The thought of Bron & Wiggins terrorizing back courts defensively is scary.

So basically Cavs fans are saying its now or never? Willing to trade the future for at least 1 ring?

What future?

It's a coin flip, for all we know wiggins turns into nothing.

Love makes the Cavs to the ECF instantly.

maybe.

you're not a Cavs fan are you? I'm just trying to get a feel for the actual desperation.

The only cavs fans here are FF & AT and that guy who suddenly popped up two weeks back.

FF and AT are the only Cavs fans I know. Anybody else is getting the same treatment heat fans got the past 4 years.

The bandwagon is real bros.  I have been playing MyTeam online on 2K14 (for those that don't know, its where you get your players from a deck of cards and build your team)

you can use whatever home stadium, coach, uniforms, team logo that you want.

you wouldn't believe how many people i've played in the last week that have their team wearing Miami jerseys and are using the Cavs logo for their team 
laugh.gif

Wiggins will become the real deal by having to defend LeBron everyday in practice. Why is everyone turning on him all of a sudden? The thought of Bron & Wiggins terrorizing back courts defensively is scary.
This is my stance. Dude already rates out as a plus defender, playing with the best player on the planet is only going to take him to the next level.

The bandwagon is real bros.  I have been playing MyTeam online on 2K14 (for those that don't know, its where you get your players from a deck of cards and build your team)

you wouldn't believe how many people i've played in the last week that have their team wearing Miami jerseys and are using the Cavs logo for their team :lol:
:rofl: nobody wants those horrid Cavs jerseys

you wouldn't believe how many people i've played in the last week that have their team wearing Miami jerseys and are using the Cavs logo for their team 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
nobody wants those horrid Cavs jerseys
laugh.gif
 true.

But i've also seen the opposite.  Dudes team was named "Miami King James" and he was using the heat logo, with Cavs jerseys 

Honestly i think this can be potentially one of the worst moves the cavs make if they move wiggins for love. I'd rather get monroe now (idk if he signed yet) and pursue love at during Free agency. I've been a cavs fan since birth and i won't be surprised if they try to hit a homerun with Love. It'll just be some more disappointment to go along with the browns getting stomped...

Honestly i think this can be potentially one of the worst moves the cavs make if they move wiggins for love. I'd rather get monroe now (idk if he signed yet) and pursue love at during Free agency. I've been a cavs fan since birth and i won't be surprised if they try to hit a homerun with Love. It'll just be some more disappointment to go along with the browns getting stomped...

DUDE..

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

KEVIN LOVE IS NOT ENTERING FREE AGENCY

HE WILL BE TRADED. MINNESOTA IS NOT JUST GOING TO LET HIM WALK.

Cavs couldn't afford Monroe anyway.

DUDE..

You think he'll resign with GSW?

i feel like the only ho
DUDE..

but who's to say he will resign next year?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom