2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joel & meek mill could be brothers
Both in Philly, the city of brotherly love.....

Also both just sitting around from their job... One can't walk, another can't do a lotta sh*t (for a couple months) 
laugh.gif

byron scott still gets coaching opportunities :stoneface:

at least the lakers aren't expecting to do anything for awhile

He's not a bad coach, he's just been incredibly unlucky.

He became Cleveland's head coach literally days before LeBron left.

He had to coach two seasons for the Hornets when they temporarily relocated to OKC.

Meanwhile, when he's actually been in a stable situation, he's done fine.

Byron Scott's a player's-coach.

The problem is, he's merely a non-winning basketball coach. He just like to laugh a lot in practice, and stays mostly quiet on the sidelines during games.

Last edited:
So if Huestis goes to the D-League, won't any team have the chance to pick him up for a 10-day contract?  Or he's only obligated to the Thunder?

Cuz ppl get hurt during the season.  Isn't that what happened w Marshall on the Lakers last year?

He's a first round pick so the Thunder control his rights. They could renounce their rights, but that will never happen.

Carmelo Anthony said it was not the money, but instead his confidence in Phil Jackson and his belief that the Knicks "aren't that far away from contending for an NBA title" why he opted to remain in NY instead of signing with the Chicago Bulls."

needs his kufi slapped off for consistently lying thru his damn teeth
View media item 1097508

u heard me
View media item 1097657

Carmelo Anthony said it was not the money, but instead his confidence in Phil Jackson and his belief that the Knicks "aren't that far away from contending for an NBA title" why he opted to remain in NY instead of signing with the Chicago Bulls."

View media item 1097415

View media item 1097508
View media item 1097508
:lol:

I don't think that pic reaction will ever get old

Last edited:

View media item 1097508

u heard me
View media item 1097657

View media item 1053931

View media item 1097508

u heard me
View media item 1097657

View media item 1053931
melo.gif

View media item 1097508

u heard me
View media item 1097657

View media item 1053931
melo.gif

View media item 1053933

Mark Deeks @MarkDeeksNBA
Kyrie Irving may have been the Cav's designated five year extension, but even if he meets criteria, he will receive only 27.5% of the max.

Because everybody goes home.

Melo.
Wade.
Bosh.

They're all back in the cities they grew up in.

Last edited:
Not sure. But that dude has been referenced by some of the league's national writers on cap-related questions, so I wouldn't disregard that. Seems strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom