2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
1279617800_Carmelo-Anthony-lying-on-the-floor.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

Because everybody goes home.

Melo.
Wade.
Bosh.

They're all back in the cities they grew up in.
:lol:
Carmelo Anthony said it was not the money, but instead his confidence in Phil Jackson and his belief that the Knicks "aren't that far away from contending for an NBA title" why he opted to remain in NY instead of signing with the Chicago Bulls."

needs his kufi slapped off for consistently lying thru his damn teeth
View media item 1097508

u heard me
View media item 1097657

View media item 1053931
melo.gif

View media item 1053933
View media item 1097746
View media item 1095321

kanye voice RUNAWAY!
View media item 1097817

2.gif

To all of yall cats out there assuming Melo went back to NY as a money grab gotta consider the following:

The Knicks organizationally were the most stable out of all of his options. Phil Jackson and his disciples will be filled at every FO position. There will be one common theme, one mentality. Looking at Chicago you don't know if D Rose can play a full season and you don't know how long Thibs stays around. In New York you have the chance for them to build the strongest roster in the Eastern Conference during that 2015 offseason.

BTW Im new here fellas, why can't I make threads? I've tried to make a couple and they just don't show up. Is there a waiting period for the new folks?

To all of yall cats out there assuming Melo went back to NY as a money grab gotta consider the following:

The Knicks organizationally were the most stable out of all of his options. Phil Jackson and his disciples will be filled at every FO position. There will be one common theme, one mentality. Looking at Chicago you don't know if D Rose can play a full season and you don't know how long Thibs stays around. In New York you have the chance for them to build the strongest roster in the Eastern Conference during that 2015 offseason.

Good first post in this thread :pimp:

:lol:

Who is going to new York in 2015?

Better question..

Who is even available to goto ny in 2015?

Get outta here with that they'll be a 1st round exit for the next 3 years

I don't have the 2015 FA list on hand and don't feel like google in it but there's plenty options the Knicks can tempt to sign here. Plus we still got trade pieces (salary dump in STAT and Bargs contracts, someone will also want Shump) before the deadline this next season.

Not to mention, with Phil in charge we won't be wasting money on any other players just coming here for a payday *cough*TysonChandler'scontract*cough* and before yall say look at Melo, imo he deserves the max so agree to disagree.

Rihanna > Draya
disgusted-Al-Bundy.gif

Last edited:
Curious who fits well in the triangle and next to Melo that is attainable in 2015.

Marc Gasol comes to mind, but I don't think he's leaving Memphis.

Gettin Pau woulda really helped but I think Pau's experience and love for Phil combined with playing with one of the greatest scorers ever should definitely entice Marc to leave for NY

I agree, considering that both ECF teams became significantly worse by losing Lance & Lebron, and the rest of the East was already mediocer.
Exactly man. The two top dogs have been stripped down. I could easily see the Knicks obtaining the 3rd or 4th seed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom