2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1099275

Cousins and Bhullar = Twin Towers

That would be something to see if bulla can get in condition.. Which won't happen.. But he's damn near at the rim already.. Would like to see him do well would be good for the Nba not enough big...

:lol: look at the dudes who are posting in here..
yall really come out to play huh

Last edited:
Rose had awesome numbers and LeBron still put up better ones. The biggest claim to Rose winning mvp was the bulls had a better team record.

YOUR COME BACKS ARE WORSE THAN D ROSE

:lol:

UoGcXz8.jpg

Better record and Lebron fatigue.

If Orlando had a better record, that was Dwight's award.

Since most of the big free agent signings are done, how will you guys rank the West this year? My top 8 playoff teams in order are:

1) Spurs

I really don't see this team losing many games this year. They have the best chemistry and can literally put any unit out on the floor to win ball games. I see them winning about 65 games next season overall. The only downfall they could have is Duncan or Parker sitting out for a long period of time.

2) Thunder

They will end up winning about 60 games or more solely off of having Westbrook, Durant and Ibaka. If Brooks can trust his young guys a little more (Lamb, Jones) or if they improve big time this year, they can definitely get that #1 seed. Knowing how Brooks like to coach, I would expect a rotation of Russ, Jackson, Durant, Ibaka, Perk, Morrow, Adams, Lamb or Roberson. Lamb or Roberson may end up switching out depending on who is going through a bad spell.

3) Clippers

I don't necessarily think the Clippers did enough to leapfrog over the Spurs and Thunder in the standings, but they will be good enough to get a top 4 seed. I have them at 3rd because I expect Griffin and Jordan to make a mini jump from last year after having another summer under Rivers. This is based off of Rivers coaching next season and all of the Sterling stuff being settled before the season starts. If its not settled, I'm not exactly sure what happens.

4) Grizzlies

I'm sure a lot of people will disagree, but the Grizz main concern is health. This is a team that is capable of winning close to 70% of their games next season if their top players remain healthy. They've been together for quite some time and Gasol looks to be in the best shape of his life. As long as Conley and Gasol remain healthy, they will definitely end up winning about 55-57 games next season. Now, how they do in the playoffs is another story and that's something I cannot answer until that time comes. A veteran team that knows how to win games, been in plenty of high intensed playoff battles and still carries one of the best frontcourts in the league. If Tayshaun Prince doesn't play, that makes things even better. Also, the VC acquisition will help the team out a lot since it adds a player on the perimeter that can create off the dribble and shoot the ball. I still think the team is one solid move away from being a real contender again.

This is when it gets kinda difficult...

5)
6)
7)
glasses.gif

Mavs, Warriors, Rockets and Blazers. I honestly think the Rockets will end up dropping off a little bit after losing the little depth they had. I also don't expect the Blazers to have such an easy schedule at the beginning of the year like they did last season. Dallas improved the most out of this bunch and I could definitely see them at 5. The Warriors health still concerns me and I still think they are pretty weak up front. Portland is good, but not as good as their record last year made them seem due to their scheduling. If I had to take a wild guess, I'll rank them like:

5) Rockets
6) Mavs
7) Warriors
glasses.gif
Blazers

Mavs and Rockets could switch, Warriors and Blazers could switch. At the end of the day, I think the Rockets and Mavs will own a top 6 seed, whereas the Warriors and Blazers will end up being the last 2 slots.

If I go with the range of seedings (which would be much easier)...

Thunder, Spurs (top 2 seeds)
Clippers (top 4 seed)
Grizz, Mavs, Rockets (top 6 seed)
Warriors, Blazers, maybe Pelicans, Suns? (top 8 seed)
thunder will propably end top2 seed again this year but they wont make it to the finals , same recipe this year , same crap coach , no quality bench players added , its time for durant to depart next year .

spurs well they ll end top4 propably but i dont see why every favours em suddenly , ginobili/duncan/parker are 1 year older at least one of em will decline this year and will face injury , they are like barcelona in football , their basketball will become outdated soon

mavs will be top4 seed max 5 , they have a GREAT team , they were the toughest team the champions faced , the got filled the void in their rim that was their main problem with chandler , they replaced carter with parsons that is a HUGE updgrade , and they also replaced calderon with nelson that is an upgrade as well . dont sleep on the mavs people.

blazers will be better this year as well , their young players will be more experienced , they are reaching their primes and they should be better no matter of easy or hard schedule , i give me 4th/5th

warriors are a mystery since i got no idea what kerr will do , jackson wasnt the best coach but knew how to make their players give their best in the court , they also rely on the health of their players ( bogut-lee ) , if healthy they ll be 5-6th seed

rockets , 7th-8th seed only because they have all star players like harden/howard that need to enter the playoffs so the league gets more cash. they lost parsons and asik , added zero depth and not even 1 player equal to what they lost. i wouldnt get surprised if they dont enter the playoffs as well. garbage team 

nuggets will be the surprise this season. this team healthy can drop 120 points to any opponnent , i doubt they ll be as unlucky as last year in injuries , they also have great depth , lawson got the same stats as irving and no1 speaks about him . this year they ll have afflalo/gallinari/mcgee. HUGE difference. 6-8th seed for them.

pelicans are a mystery as well i doubt they ll make the playoffs but they ll fight till the end for it , 8-10th seed for them.

sacramento is a mystery as well just like pelicans but with higher chances to enter the playoffs imo , gay is mature and cousins will be even more dominant this year. 8-9th seed for them

lakers , uh oh , every1 is sleepin on the lakers , they got a line up of kobe-lin-wesley jo-randle-g hill and nick young/xavier/boozer off the bench , thats not a bad team , if kobe is healthy and still got life in him they can grab 7th-8th spot 

suns , i doubt they ll be as good as last year , teams underestimated them , they ll propably have a same season as the last one or slightly worse , 8th-10th seed.

imo

1st. thunder

2nd. spurs

3rd. mavs

4th. portland

5th. clippers

6th. nuggets

7th. warriors

8th. lakers/sac/rockets

thunder will propably end top2 seed again this year but they wont make it to the finals , same recipe this year , same crap coach , no quality bench players added , its time for durant to depart next year .

spurs well they ll end top4 propably but i dont see why every favours em suddenly , ginobili/duncan/parker are 1 year older at least one of em will decline this year and will face injury , they are like barcelona in football , their basketball will become outdated soon

mavs will be top4 seed max 5 , they have a GREAT team , they were the toughest team the champions faced , the got filled the void in their rim that was their main problem with chandler , they replaced carter with parsons that is a HUGE updgrade , and they also replaced calderon with nelson that is an upgrade as well . dont sleep on the mavs people.

blazers will be better this year as well , their young players will be more experienced , they are reaching their primes and they should be better no matter of easy or hard schedule , i give me 4th/5th

warriors are a mystery since i got no idea what kerr will do , jackson wasnt the best coach but knew how to make their players give their best in the court , they also rely on the health of their players ( bogut-lee ) , if healthy they ll be 5-6th seed

rockets , 7th-8th seed only because they have all star players like harden/howard that need to enter the playoffs so the league gets more cash. they lost parsons and asik , added zero depth and not even 1 player equal to what they lost. i wouldnt get surprised if they dont enter the playoffs as well. garbage team 

nuggets will be the surprise this season. this team healthy can drop 120 points to any opponnent , i doubt they ll be as unlucky as last year in injuries , they also have great depth , lawson got the same stats as irving and no1 speaks about him . this year they ll have afflalo/gallinari/mcgee. HUGE difference. 6-8th seed for them.

pelicans are a mystery as well i doubt they ll make the playoffs but they ll fight till the end for it , 8-10th seed for them.

sacramento is a mystery as well just like pelicans but with higher chances to enter the playoffs imo , gay is mature and cousins will be even more dominant this year. 8-9th seed for them

lakers , uh oh , every1 is sleepin on the lakers , they got a line up of kobe-lin-wesley jo-randle-g hill and nick young/xavier/boozer off the bench , thats not a bad team , if kobe is healthy and still got life in him they can grab 7th-8th spot 

suns , i doubt they ll be as good as last year , teams underestimated them , they ll propably have a same season as the last one or slightly worse , 8th-10th seed.

imo

1st. thunder
2nd. spurs
3rd. mavs
4th. portland
5th. clippers
6th. nuggets
7th. warriors
8th. lakers/sac/rockets

Clippers as a 5 seed?

:lol: ok

Why no one make Brandon Roy jokes?
Cuz there were no wild flagrant Blazers fans posting up in here acting like they got it.

Hell I'd even say outside of Bulls fans, ppl liked Roy more than Rose.

I still remember when I heard his actual voice after a big game winner coming back from injury :lol:

imo

1st. thunder

2nd. spurs

3rd. mavs

4th. portland

5th. clippers

6th. nuggets

7th. warriors

8th. lakers/sac/rockets
Your heart.

Bless it.

Wow, how he got the Rockets all way at 8th and possibly tied with LAL and Sac? :lol:

They may have lost this offseason but they did not get that much worse to almost be out the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom