2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

You really think 12.8 ppg, 6.2 rpg, & 2.0 apg is the best he can do?
Plus played the same mins as tp & td who pop gave limited mins to, imagine if pop gave kawhi starters mins like 35 a game
mean.gif
That's what I'm saying. Saying he pecked last season, with those numbers, is just disrespectful 
mean.gif

When Rose returns to take his rightful place as the prince of all point guards, I will laugh my wicked, dastardly laugh and smoke you all with my all powerful energy blast.

This is my first time hearing him speak for an extended period. He talks just like he spells :lol:
Son watching this and listening to him talk gave me no hope. I had to stop watching :smh:
They must think wheelchairs will be allowed in the NBA this season so their PG can play.

If you saw Game of Thrones you'd know the little cripple boy is about to fly next season
:rofl: :smh:
FF is not playing games. Hes turned ruthless.

Heel turn quick like WWE :lol:

Came into the Laker thread talking junk and then claims he's always humble :lol:

We see you dog the change is real :smh:

Everybody thought AT was gon act wild but you came outta nowhere like a law and order plot twist and caught errbody off guard.
:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
DUDE CANT EVEN RETURN TO THE LEAGUE TOMBOUT HE'D WANNA PLAY

WHAT HE GON WIN?

FANCIEST DRESSED DUDE ON DA BENCH?

Okay ill give u the attention u so desperately been craving for days with your trolling...

Where did it say anything bout winning? I simply said those are two dudes that want to play against the best not to beside them..

You stay reaching for attention and laughs in this thread?
What are you 15yrs old?

Last edited:
When Rose returns to take his rightful place as the prince of all point guards, I will laugh my wicked, dastardly laugh and smoke you all with my all powerful energy blast.
I have no doubt Pooh will return to the upper-echelon of PG's, the problem is the high level of competition at the 1-spot. Russy, CP3, Parker, Kyrie, Wall, Dame, Steph, Rondo. The list goes on. After multiple serious surgeries, it's hard to ask anyone to outperform the names listed above.

You're just guessing and hoping right now. You don't know what's going on with that dude's body.

Last edited:
Spurs are a year older. Why do you guys think they'll be able to compete at a high level again?
They get a year older every year and still manage to compete at the highest level in the west. I thought they were done when the Grizz knocked them out in the finals. I'm not doing it again.

They're simply better. OKC will probably never get it together again, the Clippers are simply not good enough, and the rest of the teams in the west don't really have a chance.
:lol: Sounding like a bad DBZ villain.

STRAIGHT SENSU BEAN STATUS

I WISH NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR D ROSE. GREAT PLAYER.

LMAO BESIDES MY FITNESS BRO AMEL, THERE'S NOT TOO MANY COOL BULLS FAN ON THIS BOARD. MAINLY BORDERLINE STALKER TYPE DUDES.

THEY GONNA CALL US IMMATURE OR 15 YR OLD TROLLS.

D ROSE IS LITERALLY THEIR GOD.

Not gonna I already did...

You fiend for attention trying to write in all caps..

You ain't Memphis bro and you been trolling for days now from Kobe Bryant bait to Drose...grow up

No bulls fans on here ever reaching for laughs or putting out bait for attention none..but u cool right?
if yall would just stick to the offseason and quit trolling it would be decent

Last edited:

I'm indifferent on the Rose jokes its not that serious to me either way.

But why in the world would u make a comment like that, all you're doing if filling up the slander bus with nitrous oxide fam :smh: ?

:smh: Somebody probly took a screenshot of that post or if he comes back and fails that's gonna be sig-worthy.

I'm indifferent on the Rose jokes its not that serious to me either way.

But why in the world would u make a comment like that, all you're doing if filling up the slander bus with nitrous oxide fam :smh: ?

:smh: Somebody probly took a screenshot of that post or if he comes back and fails that's gonna be sig-worthy.

Trust and believe, young one. Hold on to that faith.

STRAIGHT SENSU BEAN STATUS

I WISH NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR D ROSE. GREAT PLAYER.

LMAO BESIDES MY FITNESS BRO AMEL, THERE'S NOT TOO MANY COOL BULLS FAN ON THIS BOARD. MAINLY BORDERLINE STALKER TYPE DUDES.

When Rose ascends, I will appeal for forgiveness on your behalf. I will not abandon you

Last edited:
HOLLYWOOD FF 4 LIFE

I'ma edit this so I don't ruin the thread with back n forth..

I say something rarely recently when dudes start making disrespectful jokes about a player on a team i ride 4 you call it jock strap ok

But one thing I don't do is troll this thread with nonsense and bait in caps post after post reaching for attention

Just chill out all im saying
Never seen so much trolling in S&T
This ain't general

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom