2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
That tee is classic.
Classic especially cuz he's rocking it with no shame at the lowest point of his entire life. Represent dat Ohio

Sorry FF don't put me on ignore
frown.gif

Last edited:
Classic especially cuz he's rocking it with no shame at the lowest point of his entire life. Represent dat Ohio

Sorry FF don't put me on ignore :frown:  

haha the t-shirt is funny ... Oden is a joke..

and I'm not gonna ignore you dude :lol:

0 people on my ignore list and it will forever remain that way.

This 30 day rule is just stupid.

Why have Wiggins wear a Cavs jersey for his rookie card and stuff like that when we all knew he was being traded...

He should've never done that interview with ESPN... he knew he was being traded it's just dumb.

Last edited:
Is it me or does Kyrie have a mean tattoo game now?

I just cant find clear pics of them, NBA tryna preserve his good boy image i feel

This 30 day rule is just stupid.

Why have Wiggins wear a Cavs jersey for his rookie card and stuff like that when we all knew he was being traded...

He should've never done that interview with ESPN... he knew he was being traded it's just dumb.
I don't see the point either, it's pretty ****** that Wiggins had to go through that.

Cavs need to get Silver to allow them to change jerseys ASAP

whole new team and Lebron back. they need some new duds ASAP

Don't they have to file for like a league approval or some ****?

I think it takes a year or 2 but it'll happen.

Yeah, I think teams have to file for uniform changes a couple of years in advance.

Why do the cavs need new unis, if when lebron was their they were wearing throwbacks all the time

Im pretty sure they go back to that too, has kyrie wore the blue and orange cavs jersey? I dont watch to many of their games

Edit : Speaking of these

View media item 1121309

Last edited:
Don't they have to file for like a league approval or some ****?

I think it takes a year or 2 but it'll happen.

Yeah, I think teams have to file for uniform changes a couple of years in advance.

Why do the cavs need new unis, if when lebron was their they were wearing throwbacks all the time

Im pretty sure they go back to that too, has kyrie wore the blue and orange cavs jersey? I dont watch to many of their games

Edit : Speaking of these

View media item 1121309

because the jerseys they wear most of the time suck and they are ugly. i want at least for them to wear something cool if possible especially since they will be on TV every night :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom