2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall really took my semi troll comment to heart, I didnt say all of those guys were better, I just listed the top pf's followed by is love really top 5.

Yall saying hes better than dirk and timmy no question. Fall back

How can anyone realistically look at Kevin loves stats and claim he isn't top 5? He might not be the most entertaining, but he definitely produces. If he continues his current production, with the addition of two other all stars ( including the current best in the world ), there is no reason he shouldn't get in the hall of fame, especially if he grabs a ring or two.

Love his top 5. Still, He needs to learn to play defense or he's going to be the forward version of James Harden.

want to see how kyrie does in big games. dont think he has even been in an "important" gm since high school :lol:

want to see how kyrie does in big games. dont think he has even been in an "important" gm since high school
laugh.gif
Love really hasn't either since UCLA (I guess his team USA experience). I don't think that point is all that relevant though. LeBron effect>

Last edited:
Yeah. It is. No team in the east can match-up with them.

Noah on Love.. You already know

Butler does well on defense On Bron to the point where Bron gets frustrated

Verajo and Pau is whatever

Where we don't match up??
Our offense just needs to be there and cavs won't be too much of a problem

Butler is a good defender but he's not doing anything with Lebron. They got 3 guys that can score and move the ball. When has Chicago's offense ever been there? Even IF Rose is 100% he still needs another dude that can score. I'm a big fan of Rose and I hope he can play the full 82 but they still need somebody else that can consistently get 20 plus. We'll see,

Oh my god here come the Bulls fans with their chests puffed out...

You can always count on the Cavs and Bulls fans.

All the hype but never really materialize.. maybe Marbury isn't the best example though due to his malcontentness and mental instability

Obviously Irving isn't insane like Marbury, but he's had some issues with selfishness for sure.

I think the locker room issues last year are a bad sign for his leadership skills...

Last edited:
want to see how kyrie does in big games. dont think he has even been in an "important" gm since high school :lol:

that how I feel.. is that guy built for prime time, esp after getting that new contract..

and what about Waiters and Thompson, will they fold up when **** get real and ppl expect them to be Champs... them dudes went from lottery to Vegas favorites over night ...

there was no progression, ie: OKC who kept getting better and more battle tested each season...

should be interesting to see how they handle it

Obviously Irving isn't insane like Marbury, but he's had some issues with selfishness for sure.

I think the locker room issues last year are a bad sign for his leadership skills...
True, although judging by Waiters' little comments this summer, I attribute those locker room issues equally if not more to Waiters. Dude legit seems like a malcontent who isn't even talented enough to act like that. He strikes me as much more selfish than Irving

Last edited:
Please bring Shved to Philly for the rebuild. Only 25, with good length. 2012 was a good season but definitely underutilized by Minny last year.

Man I had such high hopes for Shved after his Olympic run in 2012 and his rookie year. Minnesota was supposed to be the perfect spot with AK-47 and Rubio and Love
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom