2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
at thinking that was Kevin Martin. That thought never even crossed my mind.
You actin like people said it was Adam Morrison

Midas well said it was Adam Morrison. The fact that Kevin Martin is 6'7 and he's pretty much the same height as JJ, why would he look THAT much shorter from the same distance? :lol:

I mean logic says "that's too short to be Kevin Martin. Joe is placed just as far back as him, so why does he look 5-6 inches taller". That's for the people who thought it was originally Martin from the start.

Last edited:

Midas well said it was Adam Morrison. The fact that Kevin Martin is 6'7 and he's pretty much the same height as JJ, why would he look THAT much shorter for the same distance?
laugh.gif

I mean logic says "that's too short to be Kevin Martin. Joe is placed just as far back as him, so why does he look 5-6 inches taller". That's for the people who thought it was originally Martin from the start.
now you're outhinking yourself.

How am I out thinking myself when I knew who it was? Lol. It takes 5 seconds to realize how short Bibby is compared to Joe Johnson.

But, this is the same thread where people thought Allen Iverson was Dorell Wright so :lol:

Last edited:
How am I out thinking myself when I knew who it was? Lol. It takes 5 seconds to realize how short Bibby is compared to Joe Johnson.

But, this is the same thread where people thought Allen Iverson was Dorell Wright so
laugh.gif
you're outhinking yourself because you are taking this more serious than it is?

Just saw on fb that a dude I went to HS with named his son Dwayne James goodness[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] he's a Miami /Lebron fan I dunno what happen now.

5 years ago... who would've thought?
[table][tr][td]O'Neal, Jermaine[/td][td]F[/td][td]35[/td][td]18yrs[/td][td]UFA[/td][td]GSW[/td][td]---[/td][td]---[/td][td]---[/td][/tr][tr][td]Oden, Greg[/td][td]C[/td][td]26[/td][td]3yrs[/td][td]UFA[/td][td]MIA[/td][td]---[/td][td]---[/td][td]Oden arrested on battery charges[/td][/tr][tr][td]Odom, Lamar[/td][td]F[/td][td]34[/td][td]14yrs[/td][td]UFA[/td][td]NYK[/td][td]---[/td][td]---[/td][td]Knicks cut ties with Odom[/td][/tr][tr][td]Okafor, Emeka[/td][td]C[/td][td]31[/td][td]10yrs[/td][td]UFA[/td][td]PHX[/td][td]---[/td][td]---[/td][td]---[/td][/tr][/table]
Oden. 
laugh.gif

Wouldn't surprise me if guys like J. O'Neal and Shard Lewis remain unsigned for a while and get picked up by playoff teams mid-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom