2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
JPZ kept the Wiggins avy from the moment the rumors started floating. :lol:

Rubi/Wiggins/Bennett. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Young Wiggy winning ROY. :pimp: :pimp:
Jordan Clarkson or nah.

No, Bennett would end up in Philly, for Young.

At least, that's how I thought the deal was supposed to work.
I'd be perfectly content with that scenario. Bennett is 5 years younger, former #1 overall pick, and should be motivated by critics.

UnselfishEnchantedIndianskimmer.gif

2 dribbles :lol: I hope he does well this year

Bennett is going to be a beast. Him and Dieng and Pekovic could be very good together in a year or 2. Especially if Wiggins lives up to his potential. Rubio dropping passes off.... the idea is very pleasant

Bennett is going to be a beast. Him and Dieng and Pekovic could be very good together in a year or 2. Especially if Wiggins lives up to his potential. Rubio dropping passes off.... the idea is very pleasant
Dieng's passing and mid-range game though. Grew leaps and bounds his last year at L-Ville.

If I'm the Wolves I'm trying to trade Pek and just run with AB/Dieng, get a lottery pick and have cap space to make a run in FA next year.

If I'm the Wolves I'm trying to trade Pek and just run with AB/Dieng, get a lottery pick and have cap space to make a run in FA next year.
What's adequate return for Pek? Uncertain of the market for him, considering the inflated value for talented bigs.

What's adequate return for Pek? Uncertain of the market for him, considering the inflated value for talented bigs.

Probably could get more than they should but he is getting 12 a mill a year for the next 3 seasons, only 28 though.

I'd trade him for a first rounder and a capable shooter or a just a really good shooter and a 2nd.

Probably could get more than they should but he is getting 12 a mill a year for the next 3 seasons, only 28 though.

I'd trade him for a first rounder and a capable shooter or a just a really good shooter and a 2nd.
I'm with you on a quality contributor and first-round pick. Not many bigs can give you 17/9 nightly. Doesn't Pek have some durability concern?

Man this is sad watching these Tmac n AI highlights.
Imagined if they teamed up along with say a Webber pre-more injuries or hell even Vince on some team.

Crazy fun team to watch.
I swear if we trade Thad for a bag of Cheetos, Schved and some late 2015 first rounder I'm going to choke the **** out of Hinkie.
Schved is the future man. White A.I.

j/k

semi srs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom