2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind, went ahead and googled it. Lol,
Didn't figure I'd get a response.

One less "far fetched statement" from me I guess.
Right again.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I don't think they can offer KD more, I think that they can only match.

Only reason I say that is because if UA makes an offer, it's against the rules for the Company he's currently signed with to offer a higher amount as an enticement to keep the player under future contract.

source: Sports Animal radio

Half the **** I read in here doesn't make sense, but I don't say anything because I don't know the answers. But yall got to be making this **** up as yall go.

:lol: @ "peace, J"

Dude acting like he dropped some exclusive information :lol:

:lol:

He blessed us then left.

Wow. I wasn't acting like I dropped exclusive anything, or "blessed you and left." Accidentally hit the New Posts button, saw Peep's post and had an answer for it, so I posted.

As for the other thing, I've signed off the exact same way on every post I've ever made on this board since I started in 2000. Glad something so trivial made it so easy for me to get mocked. Now I remember why I haven't been in S&T in 6 years.

Peace,
J

Timofey Mozgov: 'I Would Like to Play With LeBron

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/timofey-mozgov-like-play-lebron/

76ers total guaranteed salary next year as of right now is $22.4 million. Melo, Kobe, Bosh & Amare will all make more by themselves.

(Sports Legion)
Mozgoved 
laugh.gif
 That's what you're known for, bro. Playing w/ Lebron, championship or not, isn't going to take 'Mozgoved' out of our vocab.

And the other part: so the amount of guaranteed money the 76ers will pay next year is LESS than the amount the Heat will pay Bosh? And the same goes for those other guys?

Hooolllllleeee...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom