2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what in the **** we plan on doing with all of that cap space. Embiid gonna be recruiting hard on twitter for the next couple years.

"cash those checks, my dude" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bomani is awesome.

What's wrong with Steph's shoes? Pretty sure it performs way better than the KD 7. :lol:

Last edited:
I'd probably take Curry's shoes over the KD Is, IIs, IIIs, Vs or VIs.

On an unrelated note, I felt like nike should've kept BG and given him a sig shoe.

Last edited:
smh. steph needs to take ownership. I dont understand why these players dont make themselves into a brand. (lebron has, kobe has... but nobody else) If im steph curry, anything with my name on it is of quality and FIRE. dont let somebody badmouth your shoes and the company you represent...wtf?

Id be on the phone RIGHT NOW like "Im flying in next wednesday... be ready to lock ourselves in and come up with a new design"

Ehhh I thought Currys UA kicks were pretty dope for basketball, planned in getting a pair just never got around too it....don't own any of the KDs tho.

:lol: @ "peace, J"

Dude acting like he dropped some exclusive information :lol:

:lol:

He blessed us then left.

Wow. I wasn't acting like I dropped exclusive anything, or "blessed you and left." Accidentally hit the New Posts button, saw Peep's post and had an answer for it, so I posted.

As for the other thing, I've signed off the exact same way on every post I've ever made on this board since I started in 2000. Glad something so trivial made it so easy for me to get mocked. Now I remember why I haven't been in S&T in 6 years.

Peace,
J
Why are u so uptight b? :lol: Jesus Christ, relax.

It's just jokes :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom