2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like watching your parents fight. Head down, shut up, and wait for it to pass.
laugh.gif

Brah I sat down and thought about it for a few seconds, and realized I'm an idiot :smh: :lol:

No worries man. Its a pretty dull time of year for the NBA. We're all looking for something to talk about.

Along those lines, I wonder how GM LeBron is going to figure out how to get his boy E-Bled on the Cavs.

Last edited:
AT serves a noble purpose. He provides hope. I mean if he can become a mod literally anybody on the face of the earth can. :smokin

Keeps the dream alive for those striving to be a mod. That should be commended.

If I was a mod, I'd ban anybody who even hints at a Derrick Rose joke.

Pick me guys :smokin

As long as Derrick doesn't get hurt again, he should be back to normal around Christmas.

He has his flashes but lacks consistency and needs time to build that back up.

Right now, I'm just happy he's been able to play in back to back to back games without sitting out and getting minutes in the process.

By "normal", you mean "hurt", right?

As long as Derrick doesn't get hurt again, he should be back to normal around Christmas.

He has his flashes but lacks consistency and needs time to build that back up.

Right now, I'm just happy he's been able to play in back to back to back games without sitting out and getting minutes in the process.

By "normal", you mean "hurt", right?

See what I mean? :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom