2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting on that one Iggy verse that just makes me say "man this was fire"

I went to the Beauty supply store on Saturday and I heard this for the first time

The hooks catchy as hell to me. 

Not to hijack, but Iggy's popularity baffles me a bit. Wouldn't say she's untalented, just that her music sounds terrible IMO. Guess its the novelty of a girl who looks like that rapping the way she does
white nikki minaj wanna be. audiences usually gravitate towards the lighter version if they have the chance

MamamajamsjsjNaajhabaahahahlKjm
roll.gif
hilarious. looks like someone's disgruntled uncle who's invited himself to the party

Last edited:
Not to hijack, but Iggy's popularity baffles me a bit. Wouldn't say she's untalented, just that her music sounds terrible IMO. Guess its the novelty of a girl who looks like that rapping the way she does

What baffles me is shes on the radio doing her impression of what black people sound like and it hasn't offended more people,

***** disgusting,

but we all know why she's popular.

Last edited:
Not sure why, but it's hilarious to see all the players dancing (except Rose of course) only to see coach K upright and clapping politely on the left

white nikki minaj wanna be. audiences usually gravitate towards the lighter version if they have the chance
Nikki maniji talks about ******* dudes in her car and sucken them up :lol: iggy does none of that. Not that I like her music or anything lol just a bad comparison.

Last edited:
james probably hit them strip club hard in spain
rafael harden gonna lead spain to an olympic medal in 2036 olympics

Nikki maniji talks about ******* dudes in her car and sucken them up :lol: iggy does none of that. Not that I like her music or anything lol just a bad comparison.

isnt iggy like an unapologetic racist that chalks it up as jokes? i dont know if she really is or not, but she so comfortable saying all that in public.
these girls in the industry come and go

Last edited:
Iggy is just manufactured and fake. I don't mind that she raps but it's how she raps....

She doesn't even talk even close to how she raps. She has a very thick Australian accent lol

james probably hit them strip club hard in spain
rafael harden gonna lead spain to an olympic medal in 2036 olympics

Nikki maniji talks about ******* dudes in her car and sucken them up
laugh.gif
iggy does none of that. Not that I like her music or anything lol just a bad comparison.
isnt iggy like an unapologetic racist that chalks it up as jokes? i dont know if she really is or not, but she so comfortable saying all that in public.
these girls in the industry come and go
Well documented here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom