2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

ive never been impressed with him, yall call him solid, i say he sucks

he 6'9 220, he should be able to give a team 20 5 and 5 so to me he sucks
mean.gif
Just take a few plays off and sit over there

He's X height and Y weight so he should do Z.

this is as stupid as the dwight conversations saying he sucks because he doesn't average like 25 and 15 :lol:

so if he doesnt suck, then where was he all those years the bulls were getting spanked by the heat?

im saying he sucks because i thought he should have been better

career 17 & 7 doesnt suck, but for him it does cuz he should be able to do more

like is deng going to be your third option on a championship team?

im glad theres a number people now taking my spot in this thread for being most hated

most of yall know nothing about basketball, its sad

yea please keep telling me to stop, but dont tell me anything that deng has ever done that is impressive

two allstars in 11 years? im impressed? because he was defaulted to the all star team cuz the only other SF in the east then was Lebron?

hooray is deng a "solid" player, lets all sing his praises for being "solid"

not how hes a career underachiever naw, hes just "solid"

7th overall pick 
mean.gif

and blocking over an opinion of luol deng 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Zyzz has no room to talk.. he's the KING of hyperbolic statements... so for him to call out someone else for outlandish statements is hilarious. Word to "prime Dwight sucks on defense" and the countless other gems you've said over the years.

I love when people throw out statlines that people should average.

20, 5, 5, isn't easy to average.. some guys touch that once in their careers and the rest of the players to hit that statline are elite players or future HOFers. Just because Deng doesn't hit some arbitrary statline doesn't mean he sucks... that's just asinine. People aren't annoyed at your criticism of Deng.. it's that you criticized him for not being a Top 5 player :rofl: or averaging 20, 5, 5 :lol: which is absurdly high standards on whether or not someone "sucks"

Last edited:
so zach randolph actually exercised his player option, meaning he makes 16.5 this upcoming season, then his extension is 2 years 20 million starting 2015-2016.

All-Star forward Zach Randolph has reached agreement with the the Memphis Grizzlies on a two-year, $20 million contract extension that begins in 2015-16, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Randolph's agent, Raymond Brothers, told Yahoo Sports on Friday morning that an agreement had been reached.

Randolph, 32, will exercise his $16.5 million player option for 2014-15 and extend the deal with the additional two years and $20 million. Randolph had until Monday to exercise his option or become a free agent on July 1. Talks had been ongoing for several weeks.

An extremely popular figure in the Memphis community, Randolph has expressed a strong desire to finish his career in the city where he has truly blossomed as a professional.

Randolph was essential in holding together a Memphis core that won 50 games and advanced to a Game 7 against Oklahoma City in the first round of the Western Conference playoffs.

Randolph has twice been an All-Star for the Grizzlies. He averaged 17.4 points and 10.1 rebounds this past season.

has @bhzmafia14 spoken on this?

Last edited:
Seems like there's this notion that the Grizzlies don't need ZBO.. Just add a damn wing player for Christ sake. It's the only thing you've ever needed to do. The one thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom