2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll buy 2k for the first time since High School if, and only if - they update LeBron's headband and hairline.

@Ronnie2K: Notice LeBron's hair style the other day? We did too. It will be updated for Day One of #NBA2K15

The "phasing out the wine uniform" statement isn't true.

The Wine uniforms are road jerseys, the gold/yellow are home alternate.

They'll just rotate between the white and yellow for home games.

The wine uniforms will remain as is, as road jerseys..

Dude, sorry, not to be rude, but you're not connecting the dots here.

1. NBA announces they will start testing players for HGH.

2. Lebron stops taking HGH, loses weight, because he is no longer using.

3. Comes up with a story that he is on this amazing no carb diet.
Or maybe he's losing weight to prolong his career and help the stress off his knees? It's not strange that once an elite player gets older, they want to get lighter. I.e. tim duncan, kobe bryant

Really wonder why the Cavs even did a uni refresh after Bron left, that was one of their best jerseys, especially that blue one. They kept the same logs and everything, they should just go back to the throwback Bron era unis.

Really wonder why the Cavs even did a uni refresh after Bron left, that was one of their best jerseys, especially that blue one. They kept the same logs and everything, they should just go back to the throwback Bron era unis.
They planned on doing it regardless, you have to submit uniform changes about a year and half early

Last edited:
@WojYahooNBA: Rajon Rondo is expected to miss six weeks with a broken hand, league source tells Yahoo Sports. @BaxterHolmes first reported break/surgery.

:wow:

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 3m
Rajon Rondo is expected to miss six weeks with a broken hand, league source tells Yahoo Sports. @BaxterHolmes first reported break/surgery.

:wow:

Rondo is trying anything he can to not play for the Celtics. Dude probably punched a brick wall.

WHy is the Rondo thing shocking to yall? :lol: hes fine, hopefully he gets traded in those 6 weeks

anyways glad Bron is back in cleveland and back with the 23. now if only the pistons could become relevant again

They need to change them, they are high school jerseys.

For reference, these were the jerseys my High School had. Same color scheme. (No I'm not in this picture)
51SicaInside_t670.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom