2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Again, the NBA hasn't started the testing yet...since the season hasn't even started yet.

HGH doesn't stay in your system for a span of months...
Depending on how long you use, it does weird things when you stop using.

Your glands start to go completely bonkers, as they no longer produce growth hormone on their own. You are always sleepy, sluggish, moody, and then develop severe swings, fragility of the skeletal system will also occur. It's a rough detox, and I do not think that many professional, high impact athletes recover well after they stop using, losing most of their ability.

ARod comes to mind.

But hey, I hope you guys are wrong about LBJ.

However, the only way to know for sure what he was doing, is through a blood test. Everything else is pure speculation.

Last edited:
Man. That sucks because I have a friend, who is also my barber who take steroids. It pisses me off because he completely ignore all of the potential side effects.

He's already growing those pointy nipples or whatever :x he cuts me up with just his tanktop on (showing off his arms) and you can just see it.

He does rage from time to time also, just randomly.

Hate it had to be him...

Last edited:

He means losing weight/muscle referring to being off of HGH
So, people are saying that LeBron was using drugs now?
yes.

Dwade- See Jaw 

Dude, sorry, not to be rude, but you're not connecting the dots here.

1. NBA announces they will start testing players for HGH.

2. Lebron stops taking HGH, loses weight, because he is no longer using.

3. Comes up with a story that he is on this amazing no carb diet.
What you seem to not understand is that even if you do lose weight, the substrates are still there. I am not saying that LeBron didn't do anything, because I do not know that. All I am saying is that if he did lose weight, it won't change the test results.
Again, the NBA hasn't started the testing yet...since the season hasn't even started yet.

HGH doesn't stay in your system for a span of months...
Exactly, Dude is just getting ready for it.

And saying No carbs for an excuse 

Last edited:
Man. That sucks because I have a friend, who is also my barber who take steroids. It pisses me off because he completely ignore all of the potential side effects.

He's already growing those pointy nipples or whatever
sick.gif
he cuts me up with just his tanktop on (showing off his arms) and you can just see it.

Hate it had to be him...
Those drugs are no joke when you come off of them. I am sure that there are some here who know people, those who look great one day, and then look completely like crap months later after stopping. In athletes, that is why it is so crazy to take them. You've got to continue to take them, just to perform and recover. 

Last edited:

He's already growing those pointy nipples or whatever :x he cuts me up with just his tanktop on (showing off his arms) and you can just see it.

Hate it had to be him...

heard those are scars due to bad roids.

Derrick Rose kinda blew the whistle on HGH in the NBA. If a superstar says it's a problem...clearly he's privy to **** that we ain't.

Love was on that no carb diet with Bron.

Meats and Eggs baby. :pimp:

Cavs putting up 130 a game and giving up 120. :pimp: :pimp:

I knew a guy that used roids in HS. Chest got huge then when he didn't work out they just turned to boobs... bad move
Derrick Rose kinda blew the whistle on HGH in the NBA. If a superstar says it's a problem...clearly he's privy to **** that we ain't.

I agree. Steroids are the NBA's worst kept secret. Dwight, Lebron, and Wade.You can see Wade's body deteriorating because of it.

dwight-howard-hgh-steroids.jpg

:lol: at one point it was just laughable. Dwight looked like a Wrestler or some ****

Last edited:
Bosh was just on Lebatard dude sounds ready to show the world what he was in Toronto and more. Dude is mad honest gotta respect that :smokin

The PF battles this season

West: Blake vs Unibrow

East: Love vs Bosh

I'm so excited for this season

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom