2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klay can shoot over anyone.

But he can't create his own shots to save his life.

Last edited:
Somehow, my league pass was free last season.

Hopefully the glitch is in

:nerd: tell me the secret or im snitching

Statue of limitations passed.

#Statue :lol:
This is how shooting guards rated according to RPM last year.

BxqcpnqCQAEqFn0.png:large

Harden :lol: :pimp:

^I bet that graphic played a big part in the advanced statistic guys in Memphis signing Vince Carter. Tim Hardaway Jr. = Worst 2 way player tho? 
mean.gif

Lmaooooo @ mo cheeks :smh: Oh yea you can do 5 team league pass thing...forgot who asked about it a few days ago
Is it going to cost 130 again? Cause thats nonsense when all 30 teams is like 199

Really wish Ballstreams would get back to me regarding my invite request

Check your junk folder. I put a request in Sunday afternoon and got an invite the next day.

^I bet that graphic played a big part in the advanced statistic guys in Memphis signing Vince Carter. Tim Hardaway Jr. = Worst 2 way player tho? :smh:

It did :lol: . That's why I came to like the VC signing a little more after doing more research. Between Conley, TA, VC and Gasol, Memphis will probably end up having 4 players in the top 10 at each position next season according to RPM. That's only if VC can produce the way he did last season in Dallas. I think the only other team to do that from last season were the Spurs and I think maybe OKC.

University of Washington did it last year as well. I guess it's the new trend.

What I find amusing about it is that teams are doing it from places that, at least as far as I know, are not particularly known for their skylines. Like Cleveland, Dallas and Memphis. New York, San Francisco and even Seattle, I would get.

What I find amusing about it is that teams are doing it from places that, at least as far as I know, are not particularly known for their skylines. Like Cleveland, Dallas and Memphis. New York, San Francisco and even Seattle, I would get.

Exactly :lol: .

MKG's jumper:

Like, its hard for me to even fathom how someone could develop a jump shot that broke in the first place. So unnatural looking.

:lol:

THIS. Like..which coach in dude's life co-signed that J growing up? "Good job Mike! Keep it up, great work!"

I don't know that the hell that is :smh:

But even in the Instagram posted it still looks broke. His off hand is on top of the ball cupping it. Then he removes it very early into the shot, so he's essentially shooting one handed jumpers. I'll never understand how some guys never learn the basic mechanics of a jumper.

University of Washington did it last year as well. I guess it's the new trend.
I really really really hope Sacramento doesn't follow this trend 
laugh.gif

it would make me very sad if I saw the Sac "skyline" anywhere 
sick.gif

we would be better off with an outline of a farm, a few silos, and some cows, maybe a scarecrow 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Looking back at it I guess it all makes sense as to why Kobe, Bron, Wade and even Deng took those deals...everybody eyeing that new TV Deal

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/10/1/6881307/dion-waiters-cavaliers-wizards-highlights
Bradley Beal Full Highlights at Cavaliers (2013.1…: http://t.co/nZe7FmZZFs @dionwaiters3 ENOUGH said!
— Marlon☆Wizards☆DC (@Me_University) September 30, 2014
@Me_University lol now go to mines at Washington we can do this all day
— Dionwaiters3 (@dionwaiters3) September 30, 2014
Men lie women lie BUCKETS DNT RT @H2da_IZZOO: @Me_University @dionwaiters3 http://t.co/HPmgsVcK15 #BUCKETS

​— Dionwaiters3 (@dionwaiters3) October 1, 2014

The description of the video Waiters posted of himself....

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom