2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
@comehomeKD Looks like a fake *** Hustle built on false premise, taking advantage of dummies.

Wack *** ****
:lol:  You really think Durant wants to live in Oklahoma for the rest of his basketball career?

Ah he might not. I think he likes it here.
Point was it's a fake hustle not that he wouldn't leave.
It's like those people who put the Ferguson t-shirt campaign together(amongst tens of other t-shirt hustle campaigns) just to make a buck because they know they'd find gullible peeps down to join the "movement" and give them money. Whatever, it's a street hustle

I hate you for showing this to me but his grandma is fire.
mean.gif
This.
Dat GILF. 
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
mean.gif

Your from Michigan though , loser :lol:
Cmon son I was bout to rep u and talk about how much I'm going to enjoy their failures and it's not lebrons fault excuses when the other 2 go down. U can't be dissing my state bro

whats your point, we have won plenty of times in all sports. Im not complaining :lol:

Oh were doing that now ? Your a loser bro point blank period could care less how much titles the red wings have the city/town and state your from is a ******* cesspool and should be eraticated off the face of the earth. Step your life game up homeboy

calm down. yall stay getting folks banned from yalls thread of misery

Fan base have no room to **** on any NBA city

Last edited:
Oh were doing that now ? Your a loser bro point blank period could care less how much titles the red wings have the city/town and state your from is a ******* cesspool and should be eraticated off the face of the earth. Step your life game up homeboy

Damn, you tell him bro.

Bert. Bert. I know you not gonna sit here and take this! Don't let him talk to you like that bro :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom