2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats your point, we have won plenty of times in all sports. Im not complaining :lol:

Oh were doing that now ? Your a loser bro point blank period could care less how much titles the red wings have the city/town and state your from is a ******* cesspool and should be eraticated off the face of the earth. Step your life game up homeboy

ouch, so much anger. being a knicks fan will do that to you tho :lol:

good luck this season ;-)

Zyzz is a troll and his act is tired.

How am i a troll, because i mentioned the Knicks?

your franchise is pathetic, relax. If you dont agree with what i say then back it up with some wins or a title... this century. stop getting your panties in a bunch. Because i speak bad about your crappy team doesnt mean im a troll.

You dont see me crying when someone bad mouths the Pistons :lol:

How am i a troll, because i mentioned the Knicks?

your franchise is pathetic, relax. If you dont agree with what i say then back it up with some wins or a title... this century. stop getting your panties in a bunch. Because i speak bad about your crappy team doesnt mean im a troll.

You dont see me crying when someone bad mouths the Pistons :lol:

Bro we've only been in this century for 14 years and there's only been 6 different teams to win the NBA Finals. The NBA has been around for a little over 60 years and there's been 18 different teams to win the Finals.

You're acting like it's easy to win the NBA Finals or something. The Knicks do have a reputation for improperly running their organization, but currently they're taking a proactive attempt to change the culture around the organization. James Dolan pretty much ran the team straight to the ground after 1999 and it nearly took 15 years to START changing that.

You act like the fans have control of how their team is run and performs :lol:

I can never understand how some people find it rational to correlate someone elses legitimacy in sports knowledge based on the team they support.

I think it's safe to say a lot of people would agree Bert. Bert. is a troll. No one would miss you if you're gone. All they'd remember is that stupid Kobe avy you've had for all these years.

Last edited:
Meh, one could post dilapidated houses in Detroit another could post suitcase sized apartments in NYC for $23k. Neither are good.

View media item 1203703

IadseES.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom