2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 1m
Luol Deng is saying that it'll take $12 million per year to sign him, per @WindhorstESPN. That and more in FA diary: http://t.co/5Ueux2K6Jl

Another guy out of the Heat's price range.

Pj tuck on Twitter talkin bout he needs to keep his purple kicks for the upcoming season. Staying put in phx I hope? Love dudes grit and rebounding, defense is amazing

Guess our next move is to fill in the pf position, if Bron ditchs mia, I can see phx throwin the max at bosh, which I don't like, but is an upgrade offeNsivly over Frye....

Man....I don't wanna throw the max (match) at Bledsoe, I'd let him walk....let green start maybe????

Phx problem is that there's so many Damn combos and when one isn't working team 2 with the twins come in they're usually on point. I don't want to lose that depth, but at the same time were no capitalising on our capspace / picks to get a franchise player.

P.s. my man a1 laflare gonna kill if he gts appropriate pt.

green is a perfect 6th man. he was great when the suns put him in the starting line up last season but he's way more effective just coming off the bench to bring offense and energy.

Pj tuck on Twitter talkin bout he needs to keep his purple kicks for the upcoming season. Staying put in phx I hope? Love dudes grit and rebounding, defense is amazing

probably means the Kings game him a tasty 3 yr $24 mil deal.

I am burying myself in a grave, @NobleKane  can roll me around

Last edited:
So I'm guessing this Carmelo will decide by the end of this weekend rumors were really bs? Or is he really going to drag this on to Sunday

Deng is going where the money is and I don't blame him. F a ring.

Just read on ESPN that the Knicks have talked to one team about trading Amar'e. Doesn't say what team though.

Deng is going where the money is and I don't blame him. F a ring.

Just read on ESPN that the Knicks have talked to one team about trading Amar'e. Doesn't say what team though.
if I was a pro athlete I would chase the money all day. Only ten percent of athletes I would say should be placing the Rings as a pirooruity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom