2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gordon catch/block:

Julius F. Wrek
and then he immediately turned it over trying to Blake Griffin his way down the court 
laugh.gif

Why doesnt Paul Pierce sign for the MLE and not screw the team?
The Clippers are planning to use their MLE to sign Hawes, so they'll get hard capped this upcoming season.

They only have like $4-5M left to spend before they hit the hard cap. They only have 10 (11 with Hawes) players on the roster at the moment. :lol

Last edited:
Nets and Billy King are a joke. They know Paul was a bum last year and will be worse this year. They're like that little kid that doesn't want a toy until 4-5 other kids come over and want to play with that toy. Now that, 6-7 teams want Paul, they want Paul :lol

Pierce was a bum for the first half of the season. Second half, he was okay. Him and KG looked bad last year.

I believe James stays with the Heat on a short term contract

Why go to Cavs when they have no playoff experience. Might as well give them a season or two to become better before playing with them.

Deng is going where the money is and I don't blame him. F a ring.

Just read on ESPN that the Knicks have talked to one team about trading Amar'e. Doesn't say what team though.

I'm telling y'all nobody really cares about a chip. I just think it's funny anybody thinks players are clamoring for pay cuts for a chance at a ring. Only exceptions are at the tail end of a career after making a grip of money or if you're a major star and can get the dough elsewhere. Last I checked Deng doesn't have a signature shoe or a beverage to pitch.

Last edited:
if I was a pro athlete I would chase the money all day. Only ten percent of athletes I would say should be placing the Rings as a pirooruity

Money >>>>> but management/ownership and location would also be major factors. Chip potential would be like #4 or 5 on my list tbh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom