2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll do realize dude came back too early from an injury right? He's not gonna be prime Kobe, but he's still gon cook out there.

LeBron is kinda ****** right now IMO. His only options are going back to Cleveland or to the Suns with a bunch of young but playoff unproven talent, taking a lil less money to play with Dwight and Harden in the tough Western Conference or go back to Miami with D-Wade falling apart even more, Bosh being just a jump shooter and another group of vets just basically taking the minimum to play with them each year.

The Bulls can offer him closer to the max, they'd have to gut more of the team to do so, possibly getting rid of Taj and his 8 million dollar salary along with amnestying Boozer and trading Dunleavy. That would free up about 22 million in salary putting mil way closer to his max number. So it's not impossible, they can offer more and somewhat are being cheap, if they really want him as bad as they say they do, they'd make the necessary moves.

LeBron is kinda ****** right now IMO. His only options are going back to Cleveland or to the Suns with a bunch of young but playoff unproven talent, taking a lil less money to play with Dwight and Harden in the tough Western Conference or go back to Miami with D-Wade falling apart even more, Bosh being just a jump shooter and another group of vets just basically taking the minimum to play with them each year.

You left out going to LA to play with Carmelo. This is a pretty important decision and crossroads for both of them, they aren't going to be in their primes forever, don't know why everyone is in such a rush when they can't even put pen to paper for another 5 days.

Damn it really is true ...when people finally think they start to see you falling they feel safe to come out n say outlandish things like it's finally safe out here :smh:

Man! Shoutsout to Bean Bryant

Damn it really is true ...when people finally think they start to see you falling they feel safe to come out n say outlandish things like it's finally safe out here
mean.gif

Man! Shoutsout to Bean Bryant
Yup. I could understand if he was Steve Nashin it out there, but mannnn. That boi gon do good out there, and I can't wait.
nthat.gif
.... But if he gets hurt again, it'll be a terrible way to end his career.

People really think Bron is about that small market life? Phoenix and Cleveland? Stop. :lol:

Houston is a low key major market. But the Lakers are on another level.

Last edited:
Just saw the Woj report. Prime example of how Kobe's extension is killing the Lakers.

You offer Melo the max and you have 60 mil committed to TWO players & the salary cap is 63 :lol:.

Melo would essentially be throwing away the next 2 years of his career as he waits for Kobe's deal to expire.

Yup. I could understand if he was Steve Nashin it out there, but mannnn. That boi gon do good out there, and I can't wait.
nthat.gif
.... But if he gets hurt again, it'll be a terrible way to end his career.
He shouldve retired in 2010 tbh,

Phoenix should not even be mentioned. The only way they become legit is if they pair melo and lebron. They're not on melo's radar and he should be deciding within the next two days.

He is from Cleveland and the majority of his career has been about that small market life. He also has a 10 million dollar mansion in that small market.

Just saw the Woj report. Prime example of how Kobe's extension is killing the Lakers.

You offer Melo the max and you have 60 mil committed to TWO players & the salary cap is 63 :lol:.

Melo would essentially be throwing away the next 2 years of his career as he waits for Kobe's deal to expire.

And what would he be doing on the Knicks? Oh I forgot, Phil got Rondo and Love wrapped up in a bow for him in 2015 right?

Lakers wouldn't be able to sign both Bron and Melo right now, and it doesn't matter what market LeBron is in. He's LeBron James.........

And what would he be doing on the Knicks? Oh I forgot, Phil got Rondo and Love wrapped up in a bow for him in 2015 right?
Only gotta wait 1 season with New York as Amare & Bargs expire this year.

He goes to LA, he gotta wait 2.

Last edited:

You offer Melo the max and you have 60 mil committed to TWO players & the salary cap is 63
laugh.gif

yessir 
pimp.gif

In Phil We Trust

More years and money from the Knicks. Better cap situation too. And he has a legit chance to advance is the east. Unless lebron goes, I don't understand going to LA

Lakers wouldn't be able to sign both Bron and Melo right now, and it doesn't matter what market LeBron is in. He's LeBron James.........

If they took 16-17 mil, they actually could get verbals from both and proceed accordingly. Amnestying Nash via the stretch provision would be the only thing LA would have to do. It's similar to the plan PHX would implement, except they have more players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom