2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Sarver offer Eric Gordon a max contract?

I think him being cheap is a little overblown, :lol:

Pretty sure he offered Amar'e pretty much the same deal that the Knicks did back when he was a F/A, too.

I had no idea. I thought he was paying the luxury tax during the dantoni era suns

He was.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like watching some of Simmons' and Jalen's Grantland videos but for the most part I can't stand his voice on live TV. While I was watching the draft I could tell Jay Bilas despises him :lol:

I'm a Laker fan that has followed Simmons a long time.

I like the majority of his stuff, he's just horrible forever referencing Celtics for no reason, and hating on LA. Like the day Jerry Buss dies, he picks that day to HAMMER at Jim Buss. Literally, the day his father dies, Simmons rants against Jim's tenure in LA. He should have been fired for that ****.

His articles are great, Grantland is great, his books are really good, podcasts are decent. He's just horrible on TV, and too much of a homer to be a true analyst. For instance, you put him on TNT, Chuck, Kenny and Ernie would trash his multiple Celtic references. ESPN just allows him to say whatever.

Didn't Sarver offer Eric Gordon a max contract?

I think him being cheap is a little overblown, :lol:

Pretty sure he offered Amar'e pretty much the same deal that the Knicks did back when he was a F/A, too.
He just hates the luxury tax, that's all :lol:

And his offer to Amar'e was only partially guaranteed. Obviously a big difference and obviously a smack in the face because he knew Amar'e would get a 100% guaranteed deal because the eye thing was a freak accident & his last leg injury (at that point) was 5-6 years ago.

Last edited:
If it financially possible to assemble a starting lineup of

Isaiah Thomas
Kobe Bryant
Carmelo Anthony
Julius Randle
Pau Gasol

???

with possibly a lineup of melo kobe, pau, and randle on that team no need for thomas. hes a shoot first pg.

the lakers have an ok playmaker already. that one guy that looks like joe buddens. he cant shoot for **** tho

If it financially possible to assemble a starting lineup of

Isaiah Thomas
Kobe Bryant
Carmelo Anthony
Julius Randle
Pau Gasol

???
with possibly a lineup of melo kobe, pau, and randle on that team no need for thomas. hes a shoot first pg.

the lakers have an ok playmaker already. that one guy that looks like joe buddens. he cant shoot for **** tho
for whatever the Lakers are gonna sign IT in that scenario after signing Melo and resigning Pau (I'm assuming it will be very close to the qualifying offer of $2.something)........

I hope to god the Kings match that offer.

So...melo to the lakers huh! The nba is seriously becoming more unbearable to watch. Just call it AAU. Cats don't even wanna compete anymore just some ole donnas!

Bryant ole two faced self in another country co signing too like a lil b salivating JUST so his 6th ring chances stay alive.

So...melo to the lakers huh! The nba is seriously becoming more unbearable to watch. Just call it AAU. Cats don't even wanna compete anymore just some ole donnas!

Bryant ole two faced self in another country co signing too like a lil b salivating JUST so his 6th ring chances stay alive.

Wowwww ur joking right? Why would he go there? Smh. It's just for spotlight. Smh

Wow

Why would anyone care about melo to the Lakers? It's more or less the Knicks of the west. They're horrible. And that's my team. Do not want just melo. No thanks. Now if they pull melo and bron, then yeah, you can hate. But just melo? That's an 8th seed at best. :smh: :x

Last edited:
Only thing the West has is LA lol, east coast Has Philly, NY, Miami, DC, Saying Orlando is a reach but it is nice there.

Lol at Philly and D.C being in the same sentence as New York and Miami in terms of cities to live. Minus whale go all out an include Cleveland.

Lol at Philly and D.C being in the same sentence as New York and Miami in terms of cities to live. Minus whale go all out an include Cleveland.

DC is a dope city for regular people. But for a young famous millionaire? Nah. Philly is a cold and grim tier three city.

Yeah man. d.c is cool but its nothing special.

I can do everything I need to do in Philly in a day whenever I'm out there.

I'm not gonna say much else, but you're sadly mistaken if you believe Bron wants to go anywhere based on the market. He loves home, his wife loves it even more. So regardless of if you believe Cleveland is an awful city, that's not a factor in his decision. *back to lurking*

Funniest thing about the Melo-Lakers is I guess this means Kobe isn't above recruiting like "those AAU kids" taking over the league. :rolleyes

[quote name="FourtyEight48"]Who was the last superstar player to stay his career in a bad city?[/quote]Durant?

Who was the last superstar player to stay his career in a bad city?
People slander San Antonio all the time so I'm gonna say Tim Duncan.

Idk if the market talk applies to LeBron he can make a market. "Clevelands economy is "based on LeBron James"

I'm not gonna say much else, but you're sadly mistaken if you believe Bron wants to go anywhere based on the market. He loves home, his wife loves it even more. So regardless of if you believe Cleveland is an awful city, that's not a factor in his decision. *back to lurking*

People dream their entire life to get out of Ohio... The guy got a taste of the finer things in life in Miami and you think he's going to give it up to go back to live in Ohio? Nah. It's just not realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom