2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="NY Mavurs"][quote name="FourtyEight48"]Who was the last superstar player to stay his career in a bad city?[/quote]What is your definition of a bad city though? :lol:[/quote]The midwest. Except Chicago.

Cleveland, Detroit, Indy, Milwaukee

Throw in S.A., Memphis, & Atlanta, too.

Last edited:
[quote name="amel223"]The last couple pages been nothing but city bashing :lol:
Freaking mods ain't doing their jobs. :smh:[/quote]

Yea we need new mods.

I recommend Antbanks, Cake and Coldcity

We'd be completely non-biased towards any sports team, no matter what the city, unless they're from Boston, LA, Miami and NY

Last edited:
But cleveland or miami is much more respectable moves than going to a completely new team..

This has to stop.

How in the world is going back to Cleveland a respectable move? I love LeBron, he's my favorite player to watch and I never take for granted that we are watching pure greatness when he is on a court.

But the notion that him going BACK to Cleveland after 4 years with Miami is laughable. He "spurned" the Cavs to chase title with "the big 3" got 2 rings and now is just going to go back to Cleveland because it's "his city" and he "owes it to Cleveland" some kind of BS narrative like that?

Going back to Cleveland because Miami has essentially fizzled out since Wade and Bosh can't seem to work with LeBron and the team isn't spending $ to bring in players doesn't make LeBron a hero or a good guy.

It certainly doesn't make the basketball move respectable.

I'd have MUCH more respect for LeBron if he did leave Miami, he went to a brand new team.

[quote name="NY Mavurs"][quote name="FourtyEight48"]Who was the last superstar player to stay his career in a bad city?
What is your definition of a bad city though? :lol:[/quote]The midwest. Except Chicago.

Cleveland, Detroit, Indy, Milwaukee

Throw in S.A., Memphis, & Atlanta, too.[/quote]

Yall are tripping

The team may suck but Atlanta is far from a bad city

:rofl:

Last edited:
This has to stop.

How in the world is going back to Cleveland a respectable move? I love LeBron, he's my favorite player to watch and I never take for granted that we are watching pure greatness when he is on a court.

But the notion that him going BACK to Cleveland after 4 years with Miami is laughable. He "spurned" the Cavs to chase title with "the big 3" got 2 rings and now is just going to go back to Cleveland because it's "his city" and he "owes it to Cleveland" some kind of BS narrative like that?

Going back to Cleveland because Miami has essentially fizzled out since Wade and Bosh can't seem to work with LeBron and the team isn't spending $ to bring in players doesn't make LeBron a hero or a good guy.

I'd have MUCH more respect for LeBron if he did leave Miami, he went to a brand new team.
i agree, lebron left those bums , caught 2 rings and then just goes back to cleveland after turning his back on them. I wouLdnt be mad because that team would be fun to watch but i dont see how its the most respectable

Atlanta is a bad city? DC is a bad city? Do some of y'all travel? Even some smaller cities are hidden gems.

People dream their entire life to get out of Ohio... The guy got a taste of the finer things in life in Miami and you think he's going to give it up to go back to live in Ohio? Nah. It's just not realistic.

Like I said, they love Akron. Considering the fact that I actually know him....I'd have a slightly different view on it than you. They are home every off-season, both families are here, he is not worried about the finer things, he can go wherever he wants whenever

Last edited:
Atlanta is a great city

Its cheap, there's ton of entertainment, great nightlife, good weather

Atlanta is probably one of the top 10 cities, its better than Houston or Dallas

Its insane mentioning Atlanta as a bad city but not naming New Orleans and Charlotte

New Orleans is probably one of the worst cities in the NBA!

People get fooled by the events held there but that place is a hole

Last edited:
This has to stop.

i agree, lebron left those bums , caught 2 rings and then just goes back to cleveland after turning his back on them. I wouLdnt be mad because that team would be fun to watch but i dont see how its the most respectable

Kinda like going back home to the wife and kids after running off with a younger broad :lol: :lol: it's the right thing to do :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom