2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ChrisPalmerNBA: Gordon Hayward will make almost $5M more per year than Steph Curry. This league, man.

:smh:
Steph Currys contract is the best bargain in basketball. They made out like bandits having him resign when he did.

Yo this guy on the Kings summer league squad is enormous 
sick.gif

BsEylJhCcAA68Pl.jpg
eek.gif

the mountain's stepson
YOOOO! same thing I thought!

^
steph was coming off bad ankles. who knows, he couldve ended up like josh howard with injury problems. lucky for w's :pimp:

we've seen guys like jodie, marcin, getting paid. not even surprised at 63M for hayward. Lol at thinking guys like melo/bosh gonna take paycuts. heck, wade probably calling his agent right now to get him a max deal

pacers thought they could get lance at 5/44M? at least they tried

Last edited:
Who's getting this Kevin Love guy?

I can't believe teams are letting Lebron and Melo and Bosh get in the way of signing him away. 

Lakers should just pull the trigger and sign him.

Who's getting this Kevin Love guy?

I can't believe teams are letting Lebron and Melo and Bosh get in the way of signing him away. 

Lakers should just pull the trigger and sign him.
There sure hasn't been much Love talk in the last couple weeks.  All kinds of trades and signings are gonna go down after Melo and LeBron drama is over.  They got the league held hostage

Sim actually knows how to play basketball, unfortunately his body and conditioning will (likely) never let him stick in the NBA.

He's come a long way though, I hope he can make a career out of this in europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom