2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money and draft picks. Hell sign one of thes FA's and trade them. The possibilities are there 
And whoever that Swagger guy is, he's worth something I heard

ain't even happening.. if anything he'll get traded during the season once Minny gets desperate. they ain't at that point yet, esp this early into FA

also just the general difficulty of acquiring talent in the NBA and the relatively the short lengths of the new cba "max" deals makes this an easy match for the Jazz.

What else are they going to spend this money on exactly Lebron James?
Good point. They almost have to match. Nobody is "going" there 

Money and draft picks. Hell sign one of thes FA's and trade them. The possibilities are there 
And whoever that Swagger guy is, he's worth something I heard
ain't even happening.. if anything he'll get traded during the season once Minny gets desperate. they ain't at that point yet, esp this early into FA
Yea I forget he isn't a FA, he just wants out.

If you believe that Gordon Hayward is going to improve.

which is easy to believe barbecue he's entering the historical prime years for an NBA player.

-The cap will go up.
-his max isn't as big as other max

I think its easy to imagine a future where this deal doesn't look so bad.

The hysteria over who is and isn't a max player is really excessive and kind of dumb given that true "max" players I worth way way more than the max contract.
Basically.

I look at baseball and hear about these 219 million dollar contracts and then think about the rules based on years in the league when it comes to NBA contracts and cap holds and just :smh:

MKG looks like he's trying to do math while shooting

I hope he can flourish tho.
mark price couldn't even fix his jump shot
mean.gif
, think he's done if he gets cut by the hornets.

its a risk, but the more and more I look at the NBA and the difficulty of winning a chip in a small market without an insane amount of luck, teams like the Jazz or Hornets should be taking big swings.

The real question is Gordon Hayward still a tradable commodity after this extension, if so then you match.

He got unlimited income. Gordon Hayward contract is not even 1/16 of how much money Jordan made off shoes this year.

this ain't baseball lol... $ don't mean anything. gotta be smart with a cap and he's made some of the worst moves in the league in such a short span

Hayward fit a glaring need for Charlotte. If you're banking in him getting better (which I think he will), the offer wouldn't look totally insane with the new CBA probably, though still a little high. I think Gordon can be a 20 ppg guy and god knows Charlotte needs wings that can score.

MKG no longer bends his elbow in the hitch appears to be gone, hopefully its not a mental thing and it comes back in the games.

Went on their site and the WOW 2 "Dynasty" were like $650!!!!
Yeah, the prices for some of the limited or PE WoWs have gotten ridiculous. They're mostly set by two of the Chinese resellers.  Many of the GR pairs sell for retail or barely above it.  I love the pairs I have.  Unfortunately, I have to sell one because I tried a different size, but I'm enjoying the two pairs that fit. I've gotten to play in them a few times, and they remind me of 90's shoes (like multiple people have said). I really liked playing in them.

Summary: They're worth retail.  Over that, it's a personal preference of style/aesthetics. Materials are top notch and construction is solid.

lets revisit what the bulls offered carmelo
roll.gif
If they lose out on him...****** have no one to blame but themselves.
mean.gif
That below-market paycut BS is silly for team that needs him more than the others.

Originally Posted by tyonenine  

@ChrisPalmerNBA: Gordon Hayward will make almost $5M more per year than Steph Curry. This league, man.

mean.gif

Eh. Blame Steph's ankles. He felt he had to take that extension for security.

This is why players go the FA route 95% of the time in the NBA. Play the season out, pray you don't have a catastrophic injury or horrible statistical year, cash out in the market.

Last edited:
Y'all weirdos really be rooting for the owners to make money and **** the players

We know why tho :smile:

The Jazz could have kept Hayward off the open market had they negotiated a contract extension with the versatile swingman back in October, but talks broke down with Hayward reportedly seeking a four-year contract valued at $13 million annually and Utah reportedly holding firm at $12 million annually.
Yikes. I don't remember this.
sick.gif

Now they'll be on the hook for $15M extra total from their extension offer.
laugh.gif

It's not a huge deal but saving almost $4M per year could've helped out in other areas. ****** couldn't have offered to meet in the middle? Dumb on their part to hold firm when you're that close and player gains leverage by waiting.

Me and my boy were rapping and I said,

"What if Lebron went overseas to a 750,000million, that could change the landscape of the sport world"

All othe players would have to follow.

NBA Most Global Game ever.

@Hand2Hand

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom