2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ 25 5 and 5. He  couldn't do that last year and he was the #1 option. 

He could be the only option and not hit 25 like that.

i'll bet you 100 US dollars right now, that gordon hayward in the next 3 years does not average 25 points 5 rebounds and 5 assists for a whole season.

Let's do this.

If Gordon Hayward avgs 25.5.5 you buy me Bred 1s size 11.5, DS.

Deal?

And if he doesn't then I'll give you the $100

Lol no. That's not even close :lol

I don't even know why I bother, there's no way you'll pay me in 3 years anyways :rollin

You realize for Gordon Heyward to average those type of numbers he'll have the ball all the time, he also have to shoot like 21-22 a game

Who going to let him shoot the ball that many times?

they could. or one could argue they would want to sign as soon as possible so the teams they sign to can go ahead and tinker the rosters to their liking, before the other FAs are all signed

No, that is the reason we'll know sooner rather than later. If they want the team they're signing for to have a chance at the most remaining free agents, they need to announce it. Otherwise, they're screwing with their potential destination.

Gordon had the green light last year. Dante Exum Trey Burke and Rodney Hood will be eating into his greenlight shots, dude will give 15 pts at most this year.

I bet his GF is fine though, she should be happy, 63 million reasons to say "I do"

There's only been like 12 guys in the 3 point era to average 25/5/5. I think the worst of the group was tmac :lol

There's only been like 12 guys in the 3 point era to average 25/5/5. I think the worst of the group was tmac
laugh.gif
Stats lie, but not in this instance.

You Shut that **** down

Last edited:
vince is air canada.

thats pretty much set in stone, half these toronto kids wouldn't be playing ball if it wasn't for him.

LeBron/Curry/Unibrow are all top 3 unfairly valued contracts.

I'd prob give KD 40 mil a year if I had the chance to :lol :lol :lol

I think this LeBron situation will finally be over in the next 24 hours after he meets with Riley to let him know his decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom