2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
That "FOR6IVEN: The Kingdom Restored" shirt :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Cavs better hope Lebron really does come back. Miller, Allen, and possibly James Jones, along with the rest of that cast, I think it would be hard not to turn that down

when the Collins story came out, he said Collins' behavior was an open rebellion to god

oh he shouldn't have lost his job for that he "condemned" pre marital sex as well

wasn't he asked for his personal opinion on collins' christianity what did they think he was gonna say

I haven't listened to Mia sports radio since Lebron came down here, I should start listening again, to hear the butthurt.

Speaking of WWE:

Jim Ross ‏@JRsBBQ 4m
.@KingJames ...go back home...the @cavs are still your franchise. Build it...then buy it! Accept the challenge.

Phil is going to have to pull a rabbit out of his buttcheeks fam .. he's going to have to make a trade, can't depend on next years free agency class especially if Love and Rondo get moved before or during the season.
Assuming rondo and love get moved, who headlines next years free agent class Kenneth Faired, Dragic, Deandre Jordan and Klay Thompson?

View media item 1069461
What?!?! :lol: the reason LeBron left is because Cleveland wouldn't make any big time signings to help him. Now all of a sudden Gilbert is a big spender and will do whatever it takes to win a title :lol: :lol:

The more this develops the more I feel like Lebron would be a fool to go back. Gilbert ain't worried about no chips...Gilbert is worried about his pockets. With LBJ under contract he ain't gonna spend ish. Leopards don't change their spots.

Dan Gilbert tried everything possible to spend money on players when Lebron was in Cleveland, it just didn't work out. Superstar players just didn't see Cleveland as an appealing situation at the time. He was all-in trying to grab Amare, Bosh, etc. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom