2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would LeBron really transport a Ferrari from Miami to Cleveland on a flatbed tow truck? 
laugh.gif

@WojYahooNBA: Cavaliers are pursuing a Kevin Love trade with Minnesota, contingent on the signing of LeBron James, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Dan Gilbert tried everything possible to spend money on players when Lebron was in Cleveland, it just didn't work out. Superstar players just didn't see Cleveland as an appealing situation at the time. He was all-in trying to grab Amare, Bosh, etc. ..
I know im getting older but didnt the only thing hold up getting amare was not wanting to give up JJ Hickson

Dan Gilbert tried everything possible to spend money on players when Lebron was in Cleveland, it just didn't work out. Superstar players just didn't see Cleveland as an appealing situation at the time. He was all-in trying to grab Amare, Bosh, etc. ..
I know im getting older but didnt the only thing hold up getting amare was not wanting to give up JJ Hickson

Yup, prime Amare too. Smfh

Amare wouldn't commit to resigning after the season from my recollection, but I'm getting older as well :lol:

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt 37s
RT @NBAPR: NBA Salary Cap for 2014-15 season jumps to $63.065 million ... tax level is $76.829 million ... (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom