2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if LeBron goes to the Cavs, Bosh to the Rockets, Wade HAS to go to the Bulls don't he?

Then Ariza to the Heat.

With Deng.

:lol:

Mavs
nerd.gif
Might as well at this point. He has the most upside among the remaining SFs.

he leaving when he's a FA so if they can get any kind of compensation, they should take it
cavs aren't the only team trying to get him. if the warriors offer klay in the deal for love, they're gonna take that if the cavs wont' give up wiggins.

ain't no one trading a star like love for a bunch of role players at best from the cavs
laugh.gif

So if LeBron goes to the Cavs, Bosh to the Rockets, Wade HAS to go to the Bulls don't he?

Then Ariza to the Heat.

With Deng.

:lol:

Hell no. Wade's staying in South Beach, he would be universally hated here especially after his babbling about the "lack" of loyalty regarding the Bulls. Much rather pursue Stephenson or Parsons.

Last edited:
   Quote:

Would LeBron really transport a Ferrari from Miami to Cleveland on a flatbed tow truck? 
laugh.gif
An answer to that question would have to come from someone with that kind of exotic car and I doubt anyone here on NT qualifies, except, of course, Animal Thug.
Dat Timberland box money goes a long way.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug  

Ha ha ha. Yeah %$@!#, real business $$@* *$**%. Don't piss me off you bum. I seen my first 20 grand when I was 21. One picture of my timberland box money will have you selling your shoe collection trying to catch up.
Funny thing is I'm a humble dude too - I stay low key, I never brag about $$@* either. Y'all can have fun around here, I got grownmoney to take care of...I ain't gon sit here and play patty cake with yall.

Seriously, Hayward getting beaucoup bucks from Charlotte. Lance and Parsons are gonna look for those kind of offers too. 

Personally I don't care of lebron leaves or not (heat fan) for Cleveland. But if he stays I just want a screenshot of Broussard writing 85% chance he returns to Cleveland on the board on ESPN today for the lulz

What kind of algorithm did his sources give him to come up with 85%?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom