2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carmelo Anthony is still undecided on his future, despite reports to the contrary, his agent Leon Rose tells ESPN.
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) July 9, 2014
What is going on
Just regular speculation being cleared up by a person w/ direct knowledge. Nothing new 
laugh.gif

Love is in the West and is dolo out in Minnesota.

He shows up in games.

Who in the west is just chillin in the playoffs dolo?

Nobody.

Can't do it alone.

Harden didnt take a lotto team to the playoffs his first year as a starter with no training camp or preseason?

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"][quote name="Animal Thug"]
I don't care much about A.T. Being a homer. Couldn't care any less about that.

I've just been bothered by his ultra defensiveness and him constantly rubbing his life in peoples faces when he doesn't like their opinions on a sports forum.

That's been my only issue. He can be a Cleveland homer all he wants, just stop being a douche to people.

Constantly? I can recall once, where I posted a pic of myself with my fiance - which I totally regret because Im actually a humble guy. I posted a reply to someone saying "theres no potential in Cleveland" and I just responded saying I was flipping a house that I own that I helped build from scratch.

That was it. I never "rubbing my life" in people's faces. I'm a broke boy from Cleveland, grew up on welfare and lived and slept ina bedroom with 4 other siblings for 10 years....so I came along way man. And if you took it that way, I'm sorry if that offended you - or anyone else.[/quote]

Respect.
I'll put it past me if it's not gonna happen again.

Let's move on peacefully.
Truce?

*Chester's beer mug cheers .gif*[/quote]I'm w/ L2B. :smokin

[quote name="FinallyFamous"][quote name="DarthSka"]
Fixed. And yes.[/quote]

That hurt man.[/quote]I keeeeeeed.

*brohug*

he leaving when he's a FA so if they can get any kind of compensation, they should take it
cavs aren't the only team trying to get him. if the warriors offer klay in the deal for love, they're gonna take that if the cavs wont' give up wiggins.

ain't no one trading a star like love for a bunch of role players at best from the cavs
laugh.gif
true. thought dude said something about multiple first round picks v
Waiters, Bennett, Thompson, and a pick might be enough ..
they would need to give up all 3 first round draft picks they have with that deal, and even then i doubt the wolves would take it if wiggins isn't included.
a couple first rounders and players for Love (who no doubt wants out of MN) and you got a deal as opposed to losing with Love for another year then losing him for nothing the following summer 

cue X-files music...

Phil sits down with the Lakers and does operation "make us both better"....

Lakers - rebuilding mode
Knicks - win now mode
Timberwolves - get something for Love mode

Knicks - dump Amare and Bargs, however have to throw in Shump
Timberwolves - let Love leave for the Lakers, where he always wanted to play

and now the for the bomb shell...

Lakers - get rid of Pau AND Kobe, and be in position to have buku $$ next year to bring in some major talent

Knicks get Pau and Kobe
Lakers get Kevin Love
Timberwolves get Amare, Bargs, Shump and draft picks up the ying yang twins

Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN 1m
Luxury tax report: Nets $90.5M, Knicks 36.3, Miami $14.4, Lakers $8.9M Clippers $1.3M. Total 151.6M. Each non-tax team gets: 3.03M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom