2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif

Julius Wrek
nthat.gif

Melo should go to the lakers. Atleast the media would have someone else to blame there other than melo lol

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"][quote name="Animal Thug"]
I don't care much about A.T. Being a homer. Couldn't care any less about that.

I've just been bothered by his ultra defensiveness and him constantly rubbing his life in peoples faces when he doesn't like their opinions on a sports forum.

That's been my only issue. He can be a Cleveland homer all he wants, just stop being a douche to people.

Constantly? I can recall once, where I posted a pic of myself with my fiance - which I totally regret because Im actually a humble guy. I posted a reply to someone saying "theres no potential in Cleveland" and I just responded saying I was flipping a house that I own that I helped build from scratch.

That was it. I never "rubbing my life" in people's faces. I'm a broke boy from Cleveland, grew up on welfare and lived and slept ina bedroom with 4 other siblings for 10 years....so I came along way man. And if you took it that way, I'm sorry if that offended you - or anyone else.

Respect.
I'll put it past me if it's not gonna happen again.

Let's move on peacefully.
Truce?

*Chester's beer mug cheers .gif*[/quote]I'm w/ L2B. :smokin[/quote]

lebronkobe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom