2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad Turner ‏@BA_Turner · 8m
Clippers also looking at hiring former Milwaukee Bucks coach Larry Drew, per source.

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"][quote name="Animal Thug"]
I don't care much about A.T. Being a homer. Couldn't care any less about that.

I've just been bothered by his ultra defensiveness and him constantly rubbing his life in peoples faces when he doesn't like their opinions on a sports forum.

That's been my only issue. He can be a Cleveland homer all he wants, just stop being a douche to people.

Constantly? I can recall once, where I posted a pic of myself with my fiance - which I totally regret because Im actually a humble guy. I posted a reply to someone saying "theres no potential in Cleveland" and I just responded saying I was flipping a house that I own that I helped build from scratch.

That was it. I never "rubbing my life" in people's faces. I'm a broke boy from Cleveland, grew up on welfare and lived and slept ina bedroom with 4 other siblings for 10 years....so I came along way man. And if you took it that way, I'm sorry if that offended you - or anyone else.

Respect.
I'll put it past me if it's not gonna happen again.

Let's move on peacefully.
Truce?

*Chester's beer mug cheers .gif*
I'm w/ L2B. :smokin

lebronkobe.gif
[/quote]

Since you're feeling all warm inside AT lets call a truce, it was all good in the Acura thread when we were pushing the same TLs bruh!

3548495-6310312879-dap-o.gif
[/quote]

Damn, I forgot we got the same whips lol same color too :lol:....

tumblr_moib5ekzYz1r87fy5o1_400.gif

Truce bruh, we good bread :smokin..

Last edited:
how is he trying to steal lebrons shine?

why are yall so upset Kobe has an announcement? 

so glad I ain't gotta come in here to defend Dirk's honor like ****** have to over Bron, Kobe, and Rose.... 

**** get so real when one of their names is mentioned 

so glad I ain't gotta come in here to defend Dirk's honor like ****** have to over Bron, Kobe, and Rose.... 

**** get so real when one of their names is mentioned 

Lezbionest, nobody cares about Dirk. He's great, a future HOF, but nobody cares. Now I know somebody gon scratch out Dirks name and put Kobe's, but let's be real here buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom