2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the people who hate lebron why do you guys keep begging and crying about how long he is taking for his decision?

You hate this man so much but every day you are in these threads talking about him more than your own favorite player???

Does it bother you that Lebron has the sports world on lock at the moment without even saying a word?

Man, Cleveland is known for last second heartbreaks :lol: still .1 percent chance this all backfires on Cleveland...if that happens, I'm moving to Sacramento for anonymity :smh:.

For all the people who hate lebron why do you guys keep begging and crying about how long he is taking for his decision?

You hate this man so much but every day you are in these threads talking about him more than your own favorite player???

Does it bother you that Lebron has the sports world on lock at the moment without even saying a word?

View media item 882112

Man, Cleveland is known for last second heartbreaks
laugh.gif
still .1 percent chance this all backfires on Cleveland...if that happens, I'm moving to Sacramento for anonymity
mean.gif
roll.gif

Lezbionest, nobody cares about Dirk. He's great, a future HOF, but nobody cares. Now I know somebody gon scratch out Dirks name and put Kobe's, but let's be real here buddy
because there's nothing bad to say about him.... can't slander the un-slanderable

rather have my guy be a no doubt HOF'er "no one cares about" w/ a chip --- then a volume scorer with nothing to show for it.... like half the ****** kids be in here circle jerking and arguing over 

"We did everything we were supposed to do, 

except show up on time."

"Why is he doing this to us?!"

"We don't deserve this."

- Dan LeBatard

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom