2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Boyz II Men's "End of the Road" on Dan LeBatard show now...

Julius Wrek
Do you constantly listen to the radio like at home? Or are your driving around ? I'm not trying to joke around just wondering I only listen while Im on my way to work

prices so good... food so fresh
pimp.gif
PUBLIX sales > 

+ the women that just got off work.... in there around 7pm shopping for the kids dinner .... :smile:  #milfcentral 

laugh.gif

Boyz II Men's "End of the Road" on Dan LeBatard show now...

Julius Wrek
Do you constantly listen to the radio like at home? Or are your driving around ? I'm not trying to joke around just wondering I only listen while Im on my way to work
I don't.

I'm mostly listening to soundcloud/spotify on the regular.

Had to check in with the show due to the lingering events...

Julius Wrek

I listen to the show at work and while driving home.... 

sometimes I'll turn it on when I'm at home if I'm not in the mood to watch TV ... I have a little sitting area next to my living room where I lounge and listen to the radio 

@RealSkipBayles: still believe LeBron just trying to make Cavs fans believe he's genuinely considering Cavs. PR move. But now he risks enraging them again.
This is why I think it's a done deal that he's leaving.

I think spurning them again would vilify him even more to fans. It's funny people think just because his agent is the one having the meetings that Lebron isn't "saying anything". That instagram from his wife...the ohio **** on his website...the cryptic tweets...all that **** isn't just some "coincidence". This is the Decision 2...via Social Media instead of TV this time. He knows what he's doing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom