2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want him to not go back for that reason. I don't understand how they can live with themselves changing their minds so quickly. Battered wife syndrome.
Want to have the best player in the world on their favorite team syndrome, probably.

I can understand why Lebron wants to go back to the Cavs but I don't think I would be able to play for Dan Gilbert
mean.gif
yea its home, but he basically got kicked to the curb after the OG decision

At least the Miami organization is classy. I think that is the biggest hurdle for him right now. No multiple sources, just my opinion
thats the funny irony of it all everyone said he didnt have pride etc... for leaving yet if he comes back he wouldnt have pride self respect due to the fact of how dan and the so called fans treated him.... 

Dopest move LeBron could pull would be a true random, live lotto drawing and then he goes to that team regardless of cap space.

I can understand why Lebron wants to go back to the Cavs but I don't think I would be able to play for Dan Gilbert :smh: yea its home, but he basically got kicked to the curb after the OG decision

At least the Miami organization is classy. I think that is the biggest hurdle for him right now. No multiple sources, just my opinion
thats the funny irony of it all everyone said he didnt have pride etc... for leaving yet if he comes back he wouldnt have pride self respect due to the fact of how dan and the so called fans treated him.... 

I honestly have nothing against what the fans did. Fans will be fans...but if you're the owner of a professional sports team you can't act like a fan :lol:. You have to be better than that, its business not personal. He made it way too personal which makes him look like a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom