2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man can't believe the mavs offered Parsons 3 years 45 mil...this cat would make more than Westbrook, Marc Gasol, and Aldridge. No way he's that caliber of player, Rockets would be foolish to match

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I just read DWS' post. My boy AT said he was humble :lol:

Still cool though. Him and FF. Them other Cav fans making a return though, if Bron goes back :smh:

Miami isn't treating today like some kind of Armageddon w/ James, just normal planning meeting to show financial way team's back together.

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) July 9, 2014

Watch this ninja not announce a damn thing come 6pm :lol:
6pm eastern time, in Indonesia :lol:

Didn't even know corpses could troll.
laugh.gif

Mike Miller :smh:

this dude better not be playing games. hes a cool dude but if he trolls people like that SMH

I'll miss Mike Miller, but there are other sharp shooters out there for a much cheaper price. I cannot believe teams are trying to pay him close to $5M.

Man can't believe the mavs offered Parsons 3 years 45 mil...this cat would make more than Westbrook, Marc Gasol, and Aldridge. No way he's that caliber of player, Rockets would be foolish to match

Wait, that's the deal??? Not even 4 years/45 mill? Cuban knows exactly what he's doing. Eddo starr needs to diss that ***** boy

It would make a nice story if Lebron went back to the Cavs and won a chip there.
it's like the kid who was a straight A student, ran into turbulence with family, ran away from home and came back to live happily ever after
:frown: :frown:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom