2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone already knew this,
laugh.gif

It's always been about the talent of the roster, that's the main reason he left Cleveland in the 1st place.
if everyone knew this, millions of people wouldn't bring up Dan Gilbert as pretty much the only reason Lebron wouldn't/shouldn't return to CLE

I think the rockets best bet could be pass on bosh, sign some quality FAs with 17 million in cap space + MLE, then match Parsons.

Same starting 5 with a much better bench

I actually want to see LeBron resign with Miami just so AT's heart can be broken once again and he'll try to reason with himself saying his life is great because of his Acura TL and his finance :lol:

I kid I kid

Last edited:
I think everyone already knew this, :lol:

It's always been about the talent of the roster, that's the main reason he left Cleveland in the 1st place.

if everyone knew this, millions of people wouldn't bring up Dan Gilbert as pretty much the only reason Lebron wouldn't/shouldn't return to CLE

Millions of people are idiots, :lol:

LeBron doesn't give a flying turd about some letter written out of anger 4 years ago, especially when he admitted he handled the situation poorly himself.

If LeBron feels like Gilbert can surround him w/ more talent than Miami can over the next few years, he's going to Cleveland.

It's really that simple.

This is one of the worst kept secrets

It's obvious Lebron is going back to Cleveland

The random personal trainer knows, his side piece knows, the blog reporter knows etc etc

Just announce it already

I guess they are trying to give Cleveland fans the heads up to get tickets on the cheap :lol:

Millions of people are idiots,
laugh.gif

LeBron doesn't give a flying turd about some letter written out of anger 4 years ago, especially when he admitted he handled the situation poorly himself.

If LeBron feels like Gilbert can surround him w/ more talent than Miami can over the next few years, he's going to Cleveland.

It's really that simple.
im not debating that...

i simply pointed out that from whats been seen and heard in the media (and social networking) ... everyone knowing is not accurate

I think everyone already knew this, :lol:

Millions of people are idiots, :lol:

It's really that simple.

Exactly.
Like, how can a poster on NT say they "lose respect for Lebron if he goes back to Cleveland"
Like how can you lose respect for a man that is willing to admit he handled things poorly as well, and then forgive the man.

I would think this would make you Respect a man, not Lose Respect.
What's wrong with us man

If Cleveland and Gilbert can show Lebron a future, he should go, the end (IMO of course)

Last edited:
I think the rockets best bet could be pass on bosh, sign some quality FAs with 17 million in cap space + MLE, then match Parsons.

Same starting 5 with a much better bench

I agree with you, except I still think they should be working on a way to upgrade at starting PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom