2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.
Like, how can a poster on NT say they "lose respect for Lebron if he goes back to Cleveland"
Like how can you lose respect for a man that is willing to admit he handled things poorly as well, and then forgive the man.

I would think this would make you Respect a man, not Lose Respect.
What's wrong with us man

If Cleveland and Gilbert can show Lebron a future, he should go, the end (IMO of course)

I would respect it if Gilbert did the same...he hasn't and he won't. Lebron has said the "the decision" was a mistake and he'd do it differently if he could. I can respect that. Gilbert has said none of that. As a matter of fact when asked he only said he'd change parts of the letter. In other words...I AIN"T SORRY. I can't respect that...nor can I respect going back and working for the man who basically told him he was nothing and would never be anything. I have a sayin'...it's not often people tell you who they really are; but when they do you better listen. Gilbert showed Lebron who he is...and if he goes back and works for a guy who has zero respect for him..that's foolish. And y'all can say maybe they talked...anything less than an apology as public as his ripping of Lebron doesn't cut it in my book and honestly....now would be too late. He'd only be apologizing to get Lebron back NOT because he meant it.

Cleveland can't give him any more money and the advantages of that roster will only materialize through good management...something the Cavs have never had.

Last edited:
“@WojYahooNBA: Dallas and Houston are discussing sign-and-trade scenarios for Chandler Parsons, league sources tell Yahoo. Offer sheet hasn't been signed.”

What in the goddamn hell? :lol:

Cuban might've had him sign it, but not submit it so they could haggle. Houston might've hit them up this morning and been like, "Woah hold up."

Either that, or Cuban was too hungover last night :lol:

Last edited:
Bath police to increase patrols around LBJ's home after 3 p. when annoucement is expected "tonight." #KingJames
— PHIL TREXLER-ABJ (@PhilTrexler) July 10, 2014
By home, I mean the Cavs. Annoucement coming later today. #KingJames
Folks in Bath feel strongly that LBJ will sign w/ CLE. LBJ's camp contacted cops hour ago to alert them of tonight's annoucement. #kingjames

Man damn. What's wrong with the camera man/woman? It's like they were trying to get out of focus and upside down

Bath police to increase patrols around LBJ's home after 3 p. when annoucement is expected "tonight." #KingJames
By home, I mean the Cavs. Annoucement coming later today. #KingJames
Folks in Bath feel strongly that LBJ will sign w/ CLE. LBJ's camp contacted cops hour ago to alert them of tonight's annoucement. #kingjames

View media item 1069694

mean.gif

Don't help 'em out Cuban.

Julius Wrek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom