2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why guys are always taking shots at Rose

He's not a polarizing guy like Lebron or Kobe

He's a quiet dude who had some injury problems

Y'all would've been going crazy over Grant Hill in this Twitter/Meme age

GORTAT and Ariza bout to be cakey.

Dudes balled out though, especially Ariza.

I remember that game against Indiana where Marcin was unstoppable though. :pimp:

It's really sad man. It's sad that I can't come in here without people always taking unwarranted shots every time. Literally, the last 4 years in these threads - and it's always the same thing. We argue about sports, all fine and dandy...than the same people wanna cross the line with unnecessary replies and shots.

It's literally getting tired. You think I wanna waste my time or breath by coming in here and having to to defend myself every time?

You can't argue against facts. Give that up, already.

THEY KEEP DOING IT BECAUSE YOU KEEP REACTING.

then you threaten bans, and it ups the ante. If you don't want to come in here and defend Cleveland, you don't have to. No one appointed you official protector of Cleveland on the internet. The city of Cleveland isn't losing sleep over something someone said on NikeTalk, why are you?

Why do you continuously fall for it tho?? :lol:

Let these 3 teams 3 cities dudes live.. who cares what they have to say.

Last edited:
It's really sad man. It's sad that I can't come in here without people always taking unwarranted shots every time. Literally, the last 4 years in these threads - and it's always the same thing. We argue about sports, all fine and dandy...than the same people wanna cross the line with unnecessary replies and shots.

It's literally getting tired. You think I wanna waste my time or breath by coming in here and having to to defend myself every time?

But here's the funny part...you don't have to come in and give your .02. You CHOOSE to. Your jimmies get rustled because of your own doing.

Also, you can't talk about "facts" on one hand, when you were COMPLETELY wrong with everything you said leading up to Lebron choosing to go to Miami.

roll.gif

I will say this AT... you do put this on yourself man :lol:

Like I said before don't respond... I only value like 30 dudes opinions on here.. Made that list in another thread. who cares about the vast majority.

Plus they do it just because they know it's get you going :lol:

Last edited:

common sense aint common thats all

who gets to decide who's polarizing or not?

Moving on...

But here's the funny part...you don't have to come in and give your .02. You CHOOSE to. Your jimmies get rustled because of your own doing.

Also, you can't talk about "facts" on one hand, when you were COMPLETELY wrong with everything you said leading up to Lebron choosing to go to Miami.
Maybe we have different definitions of "Moving on..."

Last edited:
This thread is always good for devolving into personal shots and emotional posts. Never fails. I am entertained.

JJs07 is certified in "knowing everyone's got damn business".

State your opinion of sports, not your opinion of people.

Simple.

Wait... Ska... I just need clarification... Its alright for someone to say what AnimalThug said, but what Double said was crossing the line? Furthermore leveraging your authority/power as the ultimate trump card is cool? I thought that was taken out with Bastich... I just need to know the parameters here.

Probably because of those dumb vengeance/return videos. People were acting like miami was supposed to be afraid of Drose. Not his fault, but still.

Some classic highlights... CHA Baron vs ORL T-mac. NBA on NBC. :smokin

bdiddy :smokin

my favorite college and professional PG. dude bullied through the lane like a linebacker...unfortunately, had the dietary habits of an offensive lineman.

wish he could have stayed a golden state warrior longer.

this dude on some joey crawford type trip
what's next? getting banned for posting :lol: after a cleveland joke?

Duncan about to take another paycut?
really? I mean he's already paid and you seen his woman. He already won. AND he get fresh lineups on the regular now. What more could you ask for out of life? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom