2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
You one of those type of dudes that will say the sky is red...even though it's blue and will argue to the death about it and refuse to say anything other than red.

There's a big difference between Lebron/Kobe and Derrick Rose and you know it.

I'll leave on that note.

So you get to make the rules on what does or doesn't qualify as a prima donna but I've gotta be right?

you dudes get so hurt when someone doesn't feel like you do

you bulls guys real emotional

I live here but I'm not even really a "Cavs fan" but I honestly hope dudes comes back just to shut all you up :lol:.

Last time saying this but lebron wants to be here with his friends/family.

That's YOUR opinion.

Some people might feel like a guy sitting out games but having a dunk contest in the layup line is a "prima Donna"

That really isn't an opinion at all. There are very clear definitive actions that you can use to classify someone as a prima donna. Having a dunk contest in a layup line doesn't exactly fall under that umbrella. 

Some could say rose took his sweet *** time recovering. Put himself before the team. Luol deng was out there playing 40 mpg in the playoffs with a bad back, Noah with a bad foot, but rose couldn't play because of "muscle memory".

I'm not saying I agree with any of that, but the point I'm making is YOU don't get to decide who's polarizing or not. You might think there's no real reason to dislike rose, but that doesn't mean someone else does.

You one of those type of dudes that will say the sky is red...even though it's blue and will argue to the death about it and refuse to say anything other than red.

There's a big difference between Lebron/Kobe and Derrick Rose and you know it.

I'll leave on that note.

So you get to make the rules on what does or doesn't qualify as a prima donna but I've gotta be right?

you dudes get so hurt when someone doesn't feel like you do

you bulls guys real emotional

Didn't know VP was a Bulls fan ...

Duncan's an idiot for taking all these paycuts

It kinda coincides with his personality
Just a chill humble dude that loves the game..

Reminds me of the old ymca cats still Killin in pick up games at 50 while there kids playin on the sides

Some could say rose took his sweet *** time recovering. Put himself before the team. Luol deng was out there playing 40 mpg in the playoffs with a bad back, Noah with a bad foot, but rose couldn't play because of "muscle memory".

I'm not saying I agree with any of that, but the point I'm making is YOU don't get to decide who's polarizing or not. You might think there's no real reason to dislike rose, but that doesn't mean someone else does.

no no no don't you know only Victor Page gets to decide what people should or shouldn't like

Chicago sports fans always been somewhat emotional..

I've seen dudes throw hands even over some little things said..idiots but pure comedy

One thing you can count on tho is we don't boo our teams on there own floor
Unless it's a warranted boozer
He needs the motivation lol

Maybe we have different definitions of "Moving on..."
Couldn't help it....
laugh.gif

Moving on, for real this time. Promise.
laugh.gif
'Ppreciate it. 
happy.gif

JJs07 is certified in "knowing everyone's got damn business".
State your opinion of sports, not your opinion of people.

Simple.
Wait... Ska... I just need clarification... Its alright for someone to say what AnimalThug said, but what Double said was crossing the line? Furthermore leveraging your authority/power as the ultimate trump card is cool? I thought that was taken out with Bastich... I just need to know the parameters here.
So you missed the post where I stated that if AT wants to be offended by people calling him lame, he shouldn't say people were "certified in..."  whatever?

It's there.

Chicago sports fans always been somewhat emotional..

I've seen dudes throw hands even over some little things said..idiots but pure comedy

One thing you can count on tho is we don't boo our teams on there own floor
Unless it's a warranted boozer
He needs the motivation lol
Carlos Boozer always deserves to be booed from now until he retires. His own son even roots against him 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom