2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would personally like to give thanks to everyone in this thread who passed over this without responding. @CP1708
, @Proshares
, @erupt107th
, @do work son
, all y'all.

Bravo.

(No sarcasm. Seriously. Thanks. It freaking warms my cold heart that I'm the only person to quote this pile of crap response, and me quoting comes 3 pages after it was said. Eeeeeeeexcelent. 
smokin.gif
)

Carry on...
Which part rustled your jimmies? The part where he weaseled his way into 2 championships or the part where he was given 3 MVPs? Disgraced.
*warned* (trolling)

If you're not actively contributing to a conversation, you're trolling.

If I get the feeling that you're just trying to argue, or just trying to aggravate people, you're trolling.

Keep trolling, and you won't be able to keep posting.

(again, thanks for moving on, everyone. More of that. 
happy.gif
)

Wade is the reason the big-three came together, he became a living legend.

If he opts in tho this summer he will be hated.

The irony. :lol:

Miami fans owe him everything. Scumbags.

Half their fanbase leaves anyway once Bron is gone, half of them don't even know Wade won a title before Bron even got there.

It was great watching the Heat lose but that lost to the Mavs felt better. Spurs beat the Heat to convincingly this series :lol:

Just looking at Bron's face with like 8min life with Spurs racking it up to almost 20 :rofl: Son was looking like man we aint gonna win, like he wanted to just give up there.

Gotta say imo Bosh was ghost this finals. He was a key factor in the past. In a win or loss he'd at least have a game or two where he was good for 20 carrying the team at points when Wade or born were resting. The whole playoffs he didn't really show that and that contributed to their loss.

Wade getting older so no surprise that his productions lessens.

People should also just accept Bron aint Jordan. Son aint gonna carry a team a whole game when they don't even got the will to win on the defensive end.

Last edited:

i wanna see okc take advantage of all this chaos and pick up a big man
Who would you want?
ideally i think cousins would be the perfect fir for them

nah they can keep sefolosha just off the bench

i think they can experiement with reggie starting next season and lamb coming in off the bench

i think cousins ibaka and adams would do work
A Cousins trade would require Westbrook, Durant, or Ibaka...... It ain't happenin' 

Last edited:
OKC already gave up the idea of having a big "4" when they unloaded Harden.

At this point, they are PRAYING, that they can get a healthy Durant, Russ, Ibaka, Jackson, bring along Adams, and Lamb/Jones, and then 2 more first rounders this year. Ideally, they have all that youth and talent improving, with most of them on rookie deals.

I don't think they will mortgage any of that for a 4th guy. They want to try and go 8-9 deep and beat teams in waves.

OKC needs to give one of their 1st rounders to get Iman Shumpert or Tony Allen (ideally Shump). They need a starting 2 that is an elite defender, than can knock down the occasional 3.

That would be a ticket to a Finals guarantee!

Last edited:

At this point, they are PRAYING, that they can get a healthy Durant, Russ, Ibaka, Jackson, bring along Adams, and Lamb/Jones, and then 2 more first rounders this year. Ideally, they have all that youth and talent improving, with most of them on rookie deals.

I don't think they will mortgage any of that for a 4th guy. They want to try and go 8-9 deep and beat teams in waves.

I forgot one other piece, if they were able to sign Lance to replace Thabo, they get STUPID nice on defense, another ball handler, another guy that can mix it up.

If he wanted to sign cheap, and be on an instant winner, Lance would do well to make that sort of move for a couple years, and see how it played out.

I forgot one other piece, if they were able to sign Lance to replace Thabo, they get STUPID nice on defense, another ball handler, another guy that can mix it up.

If he wanted to sign cheap, and be on an instant winner, Lance would do well to make that sort of move for a couple years, and see how it played out.
Lance + Russell = KD GONE IN 2 YEARS!!!! 
roll.gif

Last edited:

Lance + Russell = KD GONE IN 2 YEARS!!!! :rofl:

:wink:

The Heat can't just let Wade go :lol: He and Bosh and Bron all have player options, they have all the leverage, if Wade wants that 20 mil over the next two seasons, there isn't a damn thing Riles and co. can do about it, same with Bosh and Bron.

Pat the rat prolly gonna pay them the difference under the table

Thanks prok

He ruined S&T in 15 minutes Anti. You need to let that dude go. You like the abused wife sticking up for her cheating husband man. You know he's garbage, let him go.

He's trash, always has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom