2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron is ice cold if he does it to cavs fans again
roll.gif

Cleveland > Detroit or any part of MICHIGAN.

I been to Detroit before. Its the worst place along with other parts of MI.

Monroe can definitely do it.

Chris Broussard keeps his job the same way Mark Jackson keeps his broadcasting job...

both suck but the ppl employing them don't think so and that's all that matters

there's nothing genius about either of them

Last edited:

Lol you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Theres so much more to michigan than just detroit lol. Oakland county is one of the richest counties in the country. Cleveland is hella washed. Detroit too. Michigsn vs ohio tho...stahp it ronnnn

Regardless of what happens I'll just be happy it's over..

and no this isn't me trying to reverse jinx or anything because I've been very hesitant about this whole situation.

I'm excited about the Cavs future hopefully these young guns can grow and become great, and now we have 24M to now make some good moves.

wait, what happened that you think hes staying now...? :nerd:

Lol you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Theres so much more to michigan than just detroit lol. Oakland county is one of the richest counties in the country. Cleveland is hella washed. Detroit too. Michigsn vs ohio tho...stahp it ronnnn

no point in arguing with people who dont know anything about other states. everyone assums the entire state of michigan is detroit :lol:

Cleveland is a dump and so is Detroit.

Ohio itself sucks and is ugly and yes ive been through it multiple times.

Michigan actually has a lot of nice place all over the place and its nice where i live :smile:

no point in arguing with people who dont know anything about other states. everyone assums the entire state of michigan is detroit :lol:

Cleveland is a dump and so is Detroit.

Ohio itself sucks and is ugly and yes ive been through it multiple times.

Michigan actually has a lot of nice place all over the place and its nice where i live :smile:
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom